[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/adv/ i have a problem. im on a relationship since 2013 when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: feels.png (9KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
9KB, 224x225px
/adv/ i have a problem. im on a relationship since 2013 when i was 17 yo. shes an awesome person, i truly love her and we are living togheter from the past 2 years. shes definitely my type, she understands me, loves me and we enjoy being togheter
the problem is her work. she gets really low salary, she works by her own as craftman and shes pretty good, i like the fact she does what she loves but we are getting older and its hard to have plans like buying a house with a partner like her. i have my own personal dreams and things that i could do if she had a salary like mine. i have to pay for almost everything, and im getting frustrated about all the things i cant own (i used to own a good motorcycle but i had to sell it and buy a much cheaper one because i couldnt afford it anymore). this makes me think shes not the right person to be with. i cant think about being on a relationship with other girls, honestly shes the only girl i talk with. im considerating coming back to my parents house and start living again: hitting the gym again, going out with friends, having a good ride again and all that stuff i miss and love and i cant do because of the money and time she demands. they are good people and they really understand, actually they never liked her for the life style she practice.

>tldr; my gf has a shitty job and because of that i cant afford anything but her. should i dump her and return with my parents ?

sorry for my bad english
>>
How's the sex you faggot?
>>
>>18127328

excelent but she only wants to make it 1 or 2 times a week..
>>
>>18127340
Increase that to 3-4.
>>
well, I wouldnt do that. you've been together for 4 years now and as you described she's a perfect match.

Its really hard to find a person like that. if money's really the only issue. more like, not being able to afford everything you want, then its not really worth it.

but if you are trully unhappy then you should break up. basically ask yourself, would you rather have a house and a cool bike or a perfect match girl.
>>
>>18127376

i know its hard to find, honestly i ve been alone for a long time before meet her and it will be hard start sleeping alone again and all, but i feel shes not giving enought effort to progress as person and of course, as couple. that makes me think we follow diferent paths and dreams
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.