[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>GF tells me she has hickey on her neck that wasn't there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: 1482726791673.jpg (4KB, 140x140px) Image search: [Google]
1482726791673.jpg
4KB, 140x140px
>GF tells me she has hickey on her neck that wasn't there yesterday
>Says that I gave it to her
>But I haven't seen her since Saturday
>"How could you have a hickey on your neck from me, that wasn't there yesterday, but is there now, when I haven't seen you since Saturday? Sounds to me like X was biting on your neck."

X is her best friend who is a girl that stayed over at her place last night. Am I wrong here? I've never heard of a hickey showing up on your neck two and a half days after the neck biting/sucking happened.

She didn't reply for an hour, then said that what I said wasn't funny.

What the actual fuck anons?
>>
>>18127068
She obviously did it, there really isn't any denying it after that response.

Just keep prodding until she admits it, then ask for a threesome. If she says no, dump her. If she says yes, enjoy your crazy bi GF.
>>
First and last time.
>>
Unless you're trying to get a threesome, dump her right fucking now.
>>
>>18127068
It IS technically possible to take 2 days to show up, though unlikely.

Be suspicious but don't go overboard with angry accusations.
>>
>>18127078
cont.

mistakes happen. but it's something she actively avoid if she's really into you. don't dump her, but don't put up with it if you don't like it. I know I wouldn't.
>>
>>18127068
hickey is immediate and not two days to show. she and her gf have been going at it.
>>
>>18127092
That.

Just dump her, she's lying to you
>>
If you're sure it was her friend, make her admit it and push for a threesome

I did and I'm glad I did
>>
File: 1418840427034.png (206KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
1418840427034.png
206KB, 500x250px
OP here, cont.

>"No babe, I read online it can sometimes take a day or two for a hickey to show up"
>check google
>literally no information about hickeys showing up days later, just tons of things about the overall duration of hickeys
>"Weird, I didn't think that was possible, and I don't remember biting or sucking on your neck pretty much at all."
>no reply again

I feel like she thought I was actually dumb enough to fall for this.
>>
>>18127130
cont cont

>"Thats what I thought too babe, but its there and ur the only one thats been kissing me so.......lol"

LMAO
>>
File: 1483460691829.jpg (43KB, 600x637px) Image search: [Google]
1483460691829.jpg
43KB, 600x637px
>>18127130
>>18127136
>>18127068
This girl is DUMB m8.

This won't totally rule it out if she answers correctly, but do you have a side that you always go to if you're biting or sucking on her neck?

Like me for example, I ALWAYS go for my girlfriends left side, never the right. So if she got a hickey on the right, it certainly wasn't from me.
>>
>>18127142
LMAO

>"Which side of the neck is the hickey on?"
>"The right side, why?"
>"Hahahahaha that didn't come from me, seems like X really did get some neck action"

I'm like you, my mouth never comes into contact with the right side of her neck, ever. Thanks for the idea m8, I'm absolutely certain this hickey did not come from me.
>>
So, are you pushing for the threesome yet? Just make sure it really is from a girl...
>>
>>18127130
Just text her this:

"Listen, I know you did it. It's so obvious. Either admit it, or you and I are done."

90% chance that she'll confess.
>>
Lol, Faggot got cucked by a lesbian.

Level up you're beta OP.
>>
>Shag her
>Then tell her to fuck off
kek, works every time.
>>
>>18127177
this

if she denies it - break up with her
if she admits it - say thank you and break up with her anyway
>>
"OK well obviously now I know something is up so fuck you for cheating on me, fuck you for lying about it just now, and fuck you we're done"
>>
>>18127483
OP is most likely too much of a faggot to cut her loose.
>>
>>18127498
Nah, I dumped her an hour ago.

She fucking cried hard, but I'm not staying with someone who is going to cheat on me.
>>
>>18127518
GfuckingG m8
>>
>>18127518
Give us the deets.
>>
>>18127537
She continued to try and convince me that it was my hicky, and that it just came in late. I told her blood rushing to the top layer of skin is what causes hickies, and it doesn't magically "delay" when someone sucks on your neck hard enough.

She kept promising it was mine, but really, come on.
>>
>>18127547
If she was really telling the truth shed be mad after you dumped her because "muh trust issues" but instead shes sad and crying because she knows she fucked up.u did good op
>>
>>18127518
>>18127547

Good job boyo, proud of you.

Pretty pathetic she never caved and just admitted it.
>>
>>18127547
>it just came in late.
i lol'd heartily
>>
File: Citizen Cane applauding.gif (787KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Citizen Cane applauding.gif
787KB, 480x360px
>>18127547
Nigger, you get 5000 man points for ditching her. But I substract 4999 of your account for breaking up via text.
Fucking pussy, man. But preferring no pussy instead of a lying pussy let's you stay in debit.

Proud of you, my son.
>>
medschool fag here.

Hickeys are technically forms of bruises. And you are right, in what you said to her. When you suck hard enough it bursts blood vessels under the skin, which gives the bruise appearance.

While some people do bruise easier than others, I have NEVER heard of someone bruising multiple days later after such a thing. Especially since hickeys only pop the top layer of superficial vessels under the skin and appear almost instantaneously.

She is definitely lying to you, and she definitely fucked her girlfriend.
>>
>>18127562
It is never stated that he dumped her through text. I'd also give the man a x1.5 modifier for dealing with an especially dumb liar. So even if you were to subtract those 4999 (which I don't advise) our man would still be 2501 points ahead. Let our brother have this one without penalties
>>
>>18127083
Lol stfu dumbass.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.