[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I give a woman an orgasm from oral or fingering before

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1427629918501.jpg (9KB, 232x225px) Image search: [Google]
1427629918501.jpg
9KB, 232x225px
Should I give a woman an orgasm from oral or fingering before I fuck her and then try to do it again while fucking? Or does that ruin it for them?
>>
>>18126936
Brace yourself for the hiroshima of truth bombs

e v e r y o n e i s d i f f e r e n t
Be an adult and talk to her as you go, ask what she likes and if she wants to come or not
>>
>>18126952
Yeah I guess you're right
>>
>>18126960
Anon is right, if you just do something you'd generally consider accepted or hot, chances are that she will be grossed out or turned off by even a simple thing.
>>
>>18126936
Try stuffing your softy in her ass
>>
>>18126961
Well I mean asking her if she wants me to give her an orgasm before me seems like a turn off, this is assuming she wants oral or fingering ill defintely ask before i do that.

Or looking up at her and asking if she wants me to keep going seems bad too
>>
>>18126952
Disregard this snowflake bullshit.
>>18126936
Tongue her to orgasm, finger her, do whatever you have to do to get her off, then JACKHAMMER THE FUCKING CHRIST OUT OF HER oh my goddddddd anon holy shit put it in there and UNF UNF DE LA UNF UNF UNF! FUCKING initiate sexual destruction!!!
>>
>>18126936
if you make her cum beforehand you don't have to worry during your turn
>>
>>18127145
WHEN SHE TELLS YOU TO JACKHAMMER HER YOU JACKHAMMER HER GODDAMMIT
>>
>>18127149
that's what i was thinking but i didn't know if girls preferred to get off first, during, or after or if they didn't care
>>
>>18126936
A very few women can't come more than once, or find it painful to try. Unless she's one of them, the more you give her the better.
>>
>>18127140

Are you in a relationship? Either way if that's your thing I would just do it, if they seem like they're into don't stop. If they don't like it or have they're own preferences they'll tell you, if they don't that's on them
>>
>>18127157
This

Most would love it if you did that. A few will not.
>>
>>18127157
This

Most girls I've been with didn't know their own potential for multiple orgasms

Don't ask, simply keep going after her orgasms unless she's clearly unconfortable or ask you to stop. She's very likely to cum again shortly after
>>
>>18127172
not yet but we are both interested, it will probably happen soon

>>18127174
hopefully

>>18127182
i definitely will only eat her out the first time and set up sex possibly the next time, unless shes begging for it
>>
>>18127185
how are you so fucking beta
>>
>>18127197

Don't listen to this guy, only eating her out the time this is fine. Plus it's the quickest way to find out if they're lazy about getting you off.
>>
>>18127185

First time you mean sex or orgasm? I mean, fine if you want to just give her oral, but most women will be craving for dick after it. They're not one and done after oral like us
>>
>>18127197
I used to be fat and im scared of girls

>>18127222
True

>>18127264
Well she will let me know i guess
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.