[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to confess my love to a person of interest. Do you think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: latest[1].png (2MB, 1920x1152px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
2MB, 1920x1152px
I want to confess my love to a person of interest.

Do you think it's a good idea to say it when I see them tomorrow night (take home from work -Sober), or Friday night (after we finish work, head back to my place and have some mary jane -Intoxicated)? If you wish to go that extra mile, how could you say it as I have no idea how now to be awkward about it. Thanks and hopefully I don't fall asleep.
>>
>>18126783
don't do it, not love. If you want to tell them you are interested and would like to date and see where it may go, fine.
>>
>>18126783
>>18126814
yea dont profess your love you will scare them away, furthermore if your a guy dont even tell her you have feelings, just chat her up and ask to meet out for drinks/ hang out.

you let a girl know your feelings and she knows she can have you, not even that but she will probably just outright reject you lol.
>>
They know of my feelings and we see each other every few days and have a night out at least once or twice a week. I believe the feelings are shared due to things like kissing, falling asleep with/on each other, playing with each others hair, etc. I highly believe that I am in a good spot. This is more for a kissing/cuddling stuff though. I love them but fuck relationships. Not really interested in sex just wanna be with them.
>>
>>18126783
Don't confess your love to this person. Ask this person if they have ever had feelings for you or would like to date you. If you get a "yes," ask this person out.

What you are feeling is not love. It's unfatuation. If you did couple off with this person, the way you feel now would fade eventually.
>>
>>18126853
I felt like this for about 2.25 years now about this person. Since new year they have started to join in on these cuddling/hugs.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.