[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Almost 30, no job, no gf, not kissless or virgin but whatever.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

Almost 30, no job, no gf, not kissless or virgin but whatever. I have like 10-12 good friends, half of them are working outside and barely see them, others are in a relation and dont see them often, only had 3 friends left to go out and shit, one has to leave forever, the other dont like to gonout much and the one left is starting a relation. Im fucked, alone,i have friends but at the same time i dont, dont know whats this feeling...
>>
31 male.

It's called getting older. You were lucky, you slowly lost them. Me, I just moved, and lived alone. I'd see them now and then, rarely. But I started to realize that in all my solitude and loneliness, there was always a certain peace of mind I had, that Iacked simply trying to communicate with people. I'm mostly introverted, and prefer to socialize at most, with one other person. Try hanging out with family instead, if they invite you over.
>>
>>18126787
cont.

I'm also no job, no gf, so, it could be worse man. Just go places and apply, get on craigslist and check out local opportunities.
>>
>>18126787
Only family i have is my mom and my grandma, lost contact with cousins and uncles years ago when i moved here with 4 years
>>
>>18126854
I only have my mom and her uncle. So, relatively the same. And we hang out, play dimonos, throw mini get togethers, eat, and go home.

It ain't over till it's over.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.