[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend dumped me on Friday, came out of nowhere and she did

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0406.jpg (30KB, 367x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0406.jpg
30KB, 367x332px
Girlfriend dumped me on Friday, came out of nowhere and she did it through text. Wouldn't even talk to me on the phone or explain anything other than that she couldn't continue the relationship. We seemed to be perfect for each other and I thought she felt the same but she is a very closed off person. All I want from her is to know what the fuck happened, I don't want her back if she can do something like this. She refuses to talk to me, thinking about threatening her with the nudes I have to get an answer. Someone talk me down
>>
>>18126561
>She refuses to talk to me, thinking about threatening her with the nudes I have to get an answer.
And when she still refuses, will releasing her nudes make you feel better? I don't think so. You'll just feel even more shit for doing that to someone you love
>>
I wouldn't actually put them online, I'm just going insane trying to figure out why this happened and what I did wrong. I just wanted to threaten her, if that doesn't get a response nothing will. Can you get in trouble just for the threat?
>>
>>18126594
>Can you get in trouble just for the threat?
Probably not, but again, it's shit behaviour. Especially against someone who you claim to care about.
>>
>>18126561
If you want the answer and you think threatening nudes will work then do it.

You have the goal already, you have the plan, if moral compass is stopping you then dont even think about it anymore. Simple as that
>>
This happened to me about nine years ago. It takes a long time, but the best bet in introspection. This probably isn't going to help you now, but if she's the kind of person that would break up with you over text and refuse to show you the respect of actually telling you what's going on, then she's probably not the person you thought she was. Learn from my mistakes. Don't take 5 years to learn that you dodged a fuckin' bullet. Also, don't threaten her with posting her nudes. Not only will she call your bluff (in the most horrible, demeaning way possible), but you'll feel shitty afterward, even if you just threaten with no intention of actually following through. Trust me on this one. Learn from my mistakes.
>>
>>18126603

Your right it is shit behavior and have never thought about doing something so dickheadish. But I'm stuck on the thought that she's a dickhead for ending it like she did and doesn't deserve all the kindness that I showed her
>>
>>18126625

I almost want her to be horrible and demeaning to me right now. To find a reason to hate her
>>
post pic of chat op
>>
Treating her like shit isn't going to give you reasons to hate her, it's going to give you reasons to hate yourself.
>>
Ask her friends/family why she broke up with you. They probably know. If they are all really angry with you and refuse to talk to you as well then you either royally fucked up or she is just crazy and making shit up.
>>
>>18126628
She is a dickhead and probably didn't deserve it, but that doesn't make it OK for you to turn around and doing something even more dickish in turn.

And yeah, it is worse. Breaking up with somebody over text, without having the decency to tell them why -- that's callous and immature.

Threatening to humiliate somebody by sharing nude pictures of them, pics that they shared with the clear expectation of privacy -- that's cruel and frightening.

"Threatening" is worse than "callous," full stop.

I'd like to tell you some bullshit like "Fuck her, she's beneath you, you shouldn't even be thinking about her" but I know that advice would be useless. In your place I'd be obsessing about this too. I can't stop you from doing what you want to do, all I can do is tell you that the crappy way she behaved in no way justifies what you're considering. It just doesn't work like that.
>>
>>18126638

I deleted it and all her pictures. Saw the pics in the recently deleted thing on my phone and got the brilliant idea to that maybe I should threaten her.
>>
>>18126644
A million times, this.
>>
>>18126644

I know it's a horrible thought, I'm not use to being so irrational or emotion. I really let myself go and put it all out there with her. I'm trying to remind myself that I can still be that way - honest, upfront, patient and caring with people in the future.

But then some random thought will get me obessesing and the hurt and anger return.
>>
>>18126657
Totally understandable. It's good to get this kind of shit out in the open before you do something you will absolutely regret. You'll be in pain for a while, there's no stopping that, but giving in to that anger and rage is only going to make it stronger. Not to get all Jedi on you, but calm and introspection really is the best solution. It's hard, oh my God is it hard, but it's the right way to get through this.
>>
Thanks everyone who commented, I calmed down and permanently deleted her nudes. I don't really feel any better for doing it, but I also don't feel worse so I guess that's a start
>>
She probably cheated on you. I'm sorry, I know it hurts, but this happens to literally almost everyone. Just fuck her best friend and move on
>>
>>18126673
You won't feel better immediately, but you will either tomorrow or the day after. Then you'll feel worse, then you'll feel better again. The roller coaster you're on just started, but you are the one that decides how you react to it. And if you need anything else, the internet is always here for you.
>>18126678
Yeah, that's what happened to me. Cheated on me with my best friend. I really hope that's not what happened here.
>>
>>18126650
stupid idea*
OP, good luck.
Being refused answers or explanations is horrible.
>>
File: your life.jpg (270KB, 720x765px) Image search: [Google]
your life.jpg
270KB, 720x765px
A little copypasta from another thread:

Dude, since she impulsively decided to break up, let me tell you an old tale every lad should know of: she probably fucked someone else or did something equally, or even more despicable and cannot handle her bad consciousness in your presence anymore.
That's woman logic 101 for ya, tough shit, but that's the case in 99,9 % of the times that shit happens.
>>
I was way over infuated with her, I don't know if she cheated but I don't care at this point. I knew she had issues from abusive past relationships but I was blind to how emotionally unstable she is. I wrote her a 2 page letter, she probably won't even open it. But at least I tried in a way I won't hate myself about.

If you ever meet someone who runs from pain and doesn't want to deal, it's a red flag. I know this now
>>
Holy fuck a bunch of virgins ITT

OP you're fucking retarded. She had a very clear reason for leaving you: You're a cunt. You're not a 'nice guy' like you may think you are.

>thinking about threatening her with the nudes I have

No one in a mature, real relationship would think this way. Move on and try again in a couple years.
>>
>>18126766

Thinking about doing something and actually doing it aren't the same thing. I knew I was being irrational, just needed someone else to tell. So sorry for being weak. You must be very well adjusted to never feel irrationally when hurt, congratulations
>>
>>18126773
Don't listen to him OP, you sound like a very strong person, Its only been since Friday and you're taking it like a champ
Now make sure that in your next relationship you only take someone you truly get along with as a person, not out of a need for companionship
Because this girl doesn't sound like she was with you because of how unique she is, I imagine you two got together out of necessity and it was comfortable. Choose your girl carefully next time

I know how terrible it is to be ghosted, It's happened to me so many times in my first relationship, it was emotionally abusive from her end, and Its because she was messed up.
Lasted for two years

Hang on in there buddy, you'll have a wonderful time now being single! trust me, Its very freeing after a while!
>>
>>18126789

We actually dated like 12 years ago, I was nineteen and she was 14. No I didn't know her age, my friends never had a clue either. She lied and said she cheated bc she couldn't bear lying anymore to get me to break up with her.

She hit me up on Facebook over the summer and we eventually had dinner when she told me. I forgave her bc it was so long ago. Within 3 weeks we were fully back, I never felt love that intensely before. I seriously thought she was soulmate.
>>
>>18126561
I think a clean break (meaning as little contact as possible) is the best in most circumstances, but you do deserve an explanation

Not to sow salt in the wounds here, but this sounds like a classical example of her dumping you for someone else. If she had a "legitimate" reason for dumping you, there should be no problem telling you
>>
>>18126887

The only real reason she gave me was school. But I think it's a shitty excuse, we were only able to hangout on the weekends and made her do her homework.
>>
>>18126872
It's just more proof that people mostly don't change mate, I'm sorry for your loss but there's plenty of others out there, keep going strong man, you don't want to be with a lying cunt like that, those stunts REALLY fucking hurt and my own ex (first gf 2 years) would do this to me (I'm >>18126789 ), like telling you that they cheat to get you to leave? jesus christ that is utmost disrespect. Get those people out of your life asap and get a communicative girl who actually deals with problems head-on instead of running from responsibilities. She still acts the same way as when she was 14.

You're doing fine mate.
>>
Stop being a little bitch. She's the man right now, you're being the bitch.

Tell her "I over-reacted, you're right. Wishing you the best" then never message her again. If she realizes she's wrong in the future, she'll contact you. There's literally no way to pry an answer out of her and you're not entitled to one. A girl is allowed to end things for no reason whenever she wants and it's part of your role as a man to take it gracefully and move forward.
>>
The problem with wanting to know "why" she broke up with you is that it's either damaging because she cheated on you, or it's something you'll probably offer to fix so you can beg for her back, when it's not really just one thing.

I did this same kind of thing to my ex, although it was a phone call (it was a few days before my birthday and she was going to meet my grandparents and I knew I was going to dump her so I didn't want to pretend through that or have her give me gifts).

We had a conversation in person weeks later, but it wasn't worth it for me to share all of the reasons I dumped her, because honestly, a lot of them were me, not her, and she couldn't have fixed it, but would have made someone else very happy.
>>
>>18127591
This advice I second to a certain degree. It's not about being a man, but truly loving someone.

To truly love someone is to let him/her go if that's their wish. Let the person find someone or be alone or whatever that will make him/her happy.

Your happiness should not be dependent on her. Go out to some clubs, meet some new people.
All the best.
>>
>>18126561

she probably cant find one specific reason. her love faded away, she doesnt feel the chemistry she used to, she's not happy with the relationship or cant see herself with you forever. when it's the case it's the hardest to break up because the partner always expect a reason (obviously) and just saying "i dont feel it anymore" is not a satisfying one. look man she's being a coward but dont be a dick. dont leak her nude. do you really want to turn into the bastard douchebag ex who couldnt take a break up? all your female acquaintances and friends will very much hate you, and a part of your male friends too.
>>
>>18126641
oh that dude is right
>>
You are probably bad in bed.
>>
>>18126561
Leak it. If she doesn't even care to give reasons then why should you care about her?
>>
>>18126561
I'm at a point where I had a breakup earlier this year and I still don't have the answers I craved for. And yes, it still hurts to know I will probably never get them. Still it's important to do right thing and be decent humans being about it, otherwise it will drag you down even further because then you lost all, even the moral high ground and probably all self respect. It's hard, it hurts like hell, but there is nothing that can be done about it. I'm sorry.
>>
>>18126587
Post the nudes on /b/
>>
>>18126633
She's already doing that, based on the way she just broke it off and left you like so.

You don't need a reason to hate her, but you do need a reason to let her go. She's just another
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.