[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In most states, is there an automated message system that calls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0211.jpg (134KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0211.jpg
134KB, 1080x1080px
In most states, is there an automated message system that calls to remind you on or around the date of a court hearing you're supposed to attend (not for jury duty)?

Didn't have any other place to ask and Google didn't tell me anything.
>>
>>18126463
No. You're expected to take it seriously enough to remember it yourself.
>>
File: WhyDoesGod.jpg (107KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
WhyDoesGod.jpg
107KB, 450x338px
>>18126463
How much would you pay?
How many reminders do you want?
Do you want these calls during regular business hours, or do you have a freaky schedule that involves calling at 3am?
Do you want a man or woman caller?

The service is part of the concierge industry. For money (card on file or Paypal), a guy/girl will call you, remind you of an important date, and even give you encouragement. Need an uber ride? She'll make the call. Need a restaurant reservation? Done. Plane tickets? She'll make you a complete itinerary with your card, and send a car to pick you up.

I know concierges with hospitality degrees that cater to the film industry and sports teams. I shit you not, they make $100k a year.
>>
>>18126463
Funny how you used google to search for this but never thought of using google calendar to just set a reminder on your phone or computer.
>>
File: Jacket2.jpg (311KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Jacket2.jpg
311KB, 900x1200px
>>18127201
>>18127293
No, I was asking because in the court documents that were served to me, the person putting them against me used an old directory and wrote my old family home into them as some sort of basic info about me, even though I've been living independently for several years now and obviously have my own contact. I just didn't want word getting around of any issue.

But if not that's good.
>>
>>18127338
Why don't you call that place say you lost them and ask when it was?
>>
>>18126463
No, use an electronic calendar and post more cute girls.
>>
>>18127346
Because I know when it is, I just didn't want anybody irrelevant to the matter at hand being contacted.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.