[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've fallen in love with a older woman I met online. After

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 11651561516.jpg (27KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
11651561516.jpg
27KB, 400x267px
I've fallen in love with a older woman I met online. After my first relationship 6 years ago (I was 17) I thought I was done with all this stuff but I can already feel it becoming an obsession, thinking about her all the time, etc etc. I hadn't even seen her for the first 3 months we spoke.

After being cheated on in my first relationship I decided to focus on my professional life and save love till I'm 30. I'm in my early 20s now and am more successful than both my parents and 99% of people my own age but I haven't had sex in over 6 years nor ever tried to pursue it.

If I don't make a definitive decision soon I will become obsessed, which will lead to me hurting myself emotionally and financially. She has a child with a disability. I don't want that in my life so why am I so drawn to her? This isn't lust, it's a very hard crush.

It isn't like I'm lonely and she's the first to reach out to me either, I'm a very independent and introverted person and I really don't care what others think, I've had chances with girls who are prettier than her too and not pursued so why am I stuck over this girl I barely know who logically I should run from?

My behaviour is already changing, I'm catering like some beta cuck. She makes me feel like I have to validate myself to her.
>>
>>18126129
You need to stop talking to her immediately. You are vehemently against helping her raise her family. That's totally fine and no one can blame you for it. That's some mature, crazy shit to have to deal with. But you're being a dick by leading this chick on, and making her think you're ready for that kind of life.

Stop that. She needs to be with someone who is 100% willing and able to help raise her kid. There are a lot of men out there who can do that. Either single dads, divorcees, or a guy who just feels like she's worth it.

Since you don't want to do it, don't. Stop being an asshole to yourself and to her, and drop all contact. You'll feel strongly about someone else again in the future.
>>
>>18126143
I'm not leading her she's leading me. Blatant flirting, nude pic I didn't ask for.

I'm not vehemently against helping anyone raise their family but from a purely financial perspective there's nothing worse I could do for myself.

She went from class 5 clinger to "yeah I live with a guy who helps me take care of my child but we aren't together"

My best friend lives with me, so does his 4 year old child and I love him as much as I love my best friend. I don't know who you think you are but kindly go fuck yourself.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.