[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I cope with the fact that the girl I love (and who loves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

How do I cope with the fact that the girl I love (and who loves me) is almost 99% likely to have blood cancer?
I'm not trying to distract from her issue at all, I just don't know what to do.
>>
>>18125845
Stay.

At the end of her life, if it is terminal cancer, she will be with the one she loves most. Although it may pain you to lose her, you will have a tremendous understanding of impermanence and you will cherish and understand future relationships better than anyone else.
>>
>>18125862
thank you Anon. The mere thought of leaving her disgusts me, I couldn't do it.
>>
>>18125845
go to church man. Try a Catholic church

>inb4 hurr durr spaghooty
>>
>>18125845
Take care of her. Stay. But don't forget about your basic needs.
Standing by the side of somebody who has a great illness can be both emotionally and physically taxing.

Also, her humongous problems will have the effect of minimize yours and distracting you from yourself.

This means you will have to pace yourself carefully, in the same way you make deep breaths before a jump... Or in the same way you would rest after running 10 miles.

Of course, given the time frames, you will want to spend more time with her. At some stages, she will need some room or vice versa. Anyway, don't forget to take a night off every now and then to chill out, stay by yourself or spend time with friends.

That's just for you to keep most of your sanity because it's going to be hard no matter what. Hard... But not unbearable.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.