[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I asked the love of my life if she wanted to get back with me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

I asked the love of my life if she wanted to get back with me and she said not... she was my best friend and the only person i've ever loved, how do i keep on living?
>>
File: roy.png (125KB, 500x206px) Image search: [Google]
roy.png
125KB, 500x206px
>>18125615
You have to learn to live with it.

It's tough, anon, but you'll survive.

You'll cry.
You'll punch your wall.
You may even consider killing yourself.

But remember, you'll survive. You have to stay strong. She may be perfect for you, but that doesn't mean she's the only one for you.

You'll find someone else. Let time heal your wounds.

A day may seem like an eternity now, but it gets easier. You take it one step at a time.

That's why the beginning is tough. That's when it hurts the most.

But it get's easier.
>>
>>18125626
thank you...

maybe i should have asked her to get back together, now its like going through a second breakup, i already went through this... but i also know that if i didnt try i would have regretted it forever and probably wouldnt have been able to move on.

idk if ill be able to move on.. i dont know if i can find someone like her or get her out of my mind... maybe it's okay if i dont, idk...

i wish she at least let me down kindly, she shut me off like i was some stalker and blocked me...
>>
>>18125655
good on you for looking at it half-full. You definitely would have regretted not asking.

You may think that you can't move on, but you will. I went through the same in the past. We all have and we all (likely) will. It's a part of life. It's what makes us human and what makes us strong.

And the fact that she treated you so poorly despite the clear connection you two had is a sign that she probably wasn't the right one for you in the long run. Sometimes relationships are small-term investments, trial runs, samples of what's to come for when you inevitably find the one who will spend their life with you.

Stay strong, anon. I know you can make it. Channel your depression into something productive. Letting it fester isn't good. You need to invest energy into something.

Are you unfit? Get /fit/.
Not much of a reader? Get /lit/.
Wanna learn to draw? go /i/

Learning a new skill/improving yourself is a great way to channel your negative feelings. Sitting around and feeling sorry for yourself will only hurt you.

Reflect on your thoughts, but don't let them dominate you.

Best wishes.
>>
>>18125615

become the main character in your own life, instead of a satellite character in some girls.

also, stop acting like what you feel now is eternal.
>>
>>18125665
thanks, good suggestions. I dont really believe the part where you say i will inevitably find someone who will spend their life with me.... i'm 27 and only loved her so far...
i want to believe you're right but i really doubt it..
>>
>>18125673
I know my feelings for her havent changed in the past 3 years... so it feels like its eternal...
I wish i could go back in time and not meet her... but then again i would never have known love, but it caused me much more pain than happiness
>>
>>18125615
>the love of my life

My fucking sides, reality isn't a rom-com you idiot.
>>
>>18125781

shhh no reals just feels.
>>
Do something else.
>>
you need to realize that there's the whole world and its fucking full of girls that are 10x or way more better than the one you like, and you can probably find someone else you click better with, just haven't found em yet
>>
>>18125806
sure but how the heck do i find them? my time is limited, i'm already 27.. i tried dating apps but in my country they're not used at all, and im too shy to meet people outside
>>
>>18125655
Im going through the same thing anon. I was in a relationship that I thought would last forever. And then overnight she was done with me. It's been a month. And that pain is still there, but it's slowly turning to anger. And when it turns to anger you will very slowly be able to move on. I know it sounds cliché but I promise you there is a reason it didn't last and the right person will come along.
>>
>>18125615
What would you do if she died?
Here's your answer.

For all practical purposes, she is now a corpse to you.
>>
>>18125810
that I can't answer, but I guess u can work hard make a lot of money and travel occasionally you'll meet a lot of good people
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.