[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My teenage sister is constantly condescending, snobby, and just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1489170458239.jpg (165KB, 780x1169px) Image search: [Google]
1489170458239.jpg
165KB, 780x1169px
My teenage sister is constantly condescending, snobby, and just generally being negative towards me for no apparent reason. Anytime I'm in the room she'll give me mad looks, frown, and talk in a monotone, upset voice. I've tried telling my mother to talk to her, I guess she tried, but my sister is still rude to me. I don't know what to do, I feel like I'm just going to flip out on her one of these days. I've never done anything seriously wrong to her except the average annoying teenage boy teasing. What do I do?
>>
fuck her
>>
>>18125519
Rape will teach her respect
>>
>>18125519
>My teenage sister is constantly condescending, snobby, and just generally being negative towards me for no apparent reason

That's what teenage girls do. You're still children. You'll both grow up and none of this shit will matter. I had a terrible relationship with my sister when we were children. Now we're adults. Its hard to have perspective now because you're still young but it'll get better.
>>
>>18125538
Fuck yourself and your shitty advice.

My brother is still a complete piece of shit years past our childhooh, he just hides it better. Not everyone's life is a fairytale where family are your last fallback.

As for dealing with her, the best course of action is to figure out why she's acting the way she is, there's always an underlying reason, and give her what she needs. Can't cure hate with more hate. Just be completely civil and friendly towards her even when she abuses you and it will gradually change.

Or if it doesn't, you just completely ignore her presence, this gives the maximum upset possible - generally teenagers act like your sister because they want attention or they like being in control. Ignoring her removes both of those things from her grasp.
>>
>>18125519
I'm like that with my older sister too
I'm the rude condescending party
The reason was she was consistently bitchy to me when I tried reaching out to her or just try to be pleasant to her so I got sick of her shit and decided to be a bitch right back
Then the years went by, and we have nothing in common, so I still don't like her and although I'm not purposefully rude or demeaning anymore I still don't like talking to or listening to her

You might never recover from this
Sorry OP
>>
>>18125519
Wrestle her nude for dominance.
>>
She's a teenager, you idiot. They ALL do that.
>>
>>18125519
I always got along with my sisters, especially the one thats the same age as me. Maybe its not specifically something wrong with your sister? Do you struggle to get along with other people?
>>
Teenagers among other things are learning , using and needing personal space. It's a personality developing. Little you can do about that.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.