[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is gonna be selfish, but i really need to vent off. Longpost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

This is gonna be selfish, but i really need to vent off. Longpost incomming.

I broke up with my girlfriend. She had trust issues that i wasn't responsible for, but that's not the point of this post.

My two "best friends" were strongly insisting i should do it. Especially my female friend, who basically said shit that i've never said about her boyfriends. My male friend was all about "you don't have time to raise anybody, drop it" Not blaming anyone, the decision was mine, and i can only blame myself.

So fast forward, as much as they were "supporting" when i didn't know what to do, when the decision came they just didn't care anymore. I was unaware at first, the realisation came last saturday. I invited both of them so we could just drink and chill, and the first thing i see is that i'm mostly ignored, and they start to make out when i'm around (they don't even know eachother that much). I was okay with it, since we were drinking and stuff.
>>
cont.
Things started to get weird next day. I was always asking my male friend to come swimming with me, and he always refused. She said she wants to go, and he suddenly changed his mind.

But then i get like the biggest slap in my face i could ever get. I jump into a pool, start swimming and just geniuenly do my workout. But whenever i'm around i realise my guy friend spills the shit that he knows i'm uncomfortable with (i.e. when i had a mental breakdown because i was depressed), and goes at me for whatever reason. I didn't know what's going on, so i just focused on my training. A moment after they went to jacuzzi because reasons, but i kept doing my stuff. After i finished i went to them, and i immedietaly they slap me with "and you ruined the atmosphere" And basically proceed to both go at me. At that moment i started to feel weird and uncomfortable, and said that i need to leave. Since my female friend came with me, they too had to leave. So we get in our cars, and my guy friend says "maybe we hang out some more, why do you need to go now?" I told him i have to go to uni, and said that if they wanna hang out i have no problem with it, but he will have to drive her home. And what happened after was like the biggest slap i could get from a "friend" She looks at me, takes her bag out of my car, throws lazy "see you" and jumps into his car. At that moment i felt like i wasn't even their friend, but some random third wheel they didn't even want to have around. And now all they wanna talk to me about is eachother, while i'm sitting here barely doing ok after my breakup.

I don't even know what to think. I'm mad at myself that i didn't see it sooner. I feel betrayed by the people that i trusted. Right now, i am seriously concerned if they didn't insist and pressure me on breaking up just so they would feel better themselves. I feel like lost three people i thought were close to me in a span of 2 weeks. I don't know what to do anymore.
>>
You are way better off without those two in your life. Your ex I'm not so sure, only you know if it was a good relationship that was poisoned by those two. Some people can't stand anything good happening to anyone but them. The description of your friendship and the situations you are in together creeps me out. Gives me an unnatural and sinister vibe. Cut those two out of your life. Focus on yourself for a while, and when you are ready talk to your ex about all the circumstances of your breakup, if she'll listen.
>>
>>18125467
Well i basically know what's going on right now. He will chase her tail, and while doing so he will shit on our friendship like he did before (i've forgiven him twice already), and just realised i was her god damn confidence boost. I'm dropping that, don't know how it's gonna go with my ex. If things go downhill i'll just take a break and focus on myself.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.