[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Talk to a girl on facebook >She leaves >No prob.jpg

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1489062286943.jpg (83KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1489062286943.jpg
83KB, 640x480px
>Talk to a girl on facebook
>She leaves
>No prob.jpg
>Talk to another friend on facebook
>She leaves

Why am i such an unfriendly retard ?

Should i just stop talking to people forever ?
>>
>post a thread on /adv/
>no answer

i feel absolutely socially inapt
>>
File: do it you fucking pussy.gif (2MB, 324x181px) Image search: [Google]
do it you fucking pussy.gif
2MB, 324x181px
>>18125273
Do it already, you fucking pussy.
>>
File: 1394415595208.gif (787KB, 200x164px) Image search: [Google]
1394415595208.gif
787KB, 200x164px
>>18125273

If your entire sense of self can be crumbled by two people not liking you then you weren't worth liking in the first place.
>>
>>18125335
Oh yeah ?

Well

your mom
>>
Grow the fuck up, what are you 12?

Have you tried being somebody worth liking?

All this "just be yourself and love yourself" liberal bullshit is just poisoning the well. If every fuckboy is just some shleb like you, then what makes you worth knowing.

either figure out why being a friend with you is worth it, or be an hero already.
>>
>>18125273
Hey man. So conversations via Facebook are super casual and whatnot. Plus, people are usually doing something else and have to leave the conversation without warning sometimes. It's just how it goes. Don't take it too personally.
>>
>>18125395
I get what you say but i don't see why you say being yourself is bad.

But yeah i have a hard time being assertive.
I'm afraid of hurting others / being hated while i try to be liked.

What could i do to toughen up ?

>>18125410
Thanks, no worries, i wasn't feeling that bad
>>
Because when your "Being Yourself" 9 times out of 10 what they mean is "Being boring like white bread and corn flakes" and people don't need a million pieces of white bread or want that eighth bowl of corn flakes.

As for "getting tough" fuck that, The Artist formerly known as Prince wasn't "tough" and bitches splooged their panties when he was around.

Be someone worth knowing, be somebody people want to spend time with. If all you do is surf /adv/ all day and don't do anything else, whats the point of spending the energy getting to know you? I mean, fuck man, don't you got a hobby? I mean, hell, John Finkle could slay pussy and he plays fucking Magic, but he's good at it and uses that to make himself interesting.
>>
>>18125442
Should i put up an act everyday just to try and be "interesting" ?

I'd rather be relaxed

Also i do have some hobbies
>>
Listen here and listen good faggot.

Nobody is saying to put up an act, I'm saying to be something other then default and plain.

Be relaxed all you want, but nobody wants to be friends with a boring person.

Do your hobbies, but do them with passion and interest, not just as something to fill up space in replace of boredom.
>>
>>18125273 are you joking, op? I just uninstalled Facebook when that shit happened so I decided to just go out and make real life friends instead of virtual dweebs who only talk to a select few out of a million in their friends list. fuck social media
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.