[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello everyone, I am a first-time poster here but I look often

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20161208-152912.jpg (484KB, 1437x1419px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161208-152912.jpg
484KB, 1437x1419px
Hello everyone, I am a first-time poster here but I look often to try and get some insight, now ask you guys for advice, I've been seeing this girl for about a year and a half or so I'm head over heels in love with her, but we broke up due to a misunderstanding last year, she thought that I had lied to her to hang out with someone else when in fact I just didn't want to hang out with anyone, we've been on and off again every now and then, but lately when we hang out she's just generally kind of mean and just not fun to hang out with, we barely talk and it whenever I try to make conversation or whatever she always comes back with some snippy remark I'm pretty sure this is the hint that it's over and she doesn't want anything to do with me but I am hoping to get some sort of confirmation from you guys, we haven't talked in almost a week and she would tell me she was hanging out with some other guy or whatever, this is pretty much the sign right? I should just leave her alone and move on?
>>
>>18125272
Bump
>>
Why are you even asking us this question?

Break up with her. It sounds like neither of you are happy. So what's the point?

Plus, if she's hanging out with guys instead of you, that's a red fucking flag. Just end it.
>>
>>18125780

You're right..thanks
>>
>>18125272
Yeah thats the sign. If shes been cold to you and says she sees other people then just do whats best and cut it off. Hold on tightly and let go lightly. Sorry OP
>>
>>18125272
>pic
Me now
>>
>>18125809

You're right. Now I just have to tell her that I don't want her going with me to this music festival we have tickets for...I'd rather go by myself and meet new people than be miserable with her
>>
>>18125820
>You're right. Now I just have to tell her that I don't want her going with me to this music festival we have tickets for...I'd rather go by myself and meet new people than be miserable with her

Why even tell her...
>>
>>18125822

It's not that, honestly sometimes I'm really stupid and don't know what going on so I'd rather ask you guys cuz sometimes it's not that obvious to me
>>
>>18125836
Sorry, I was just trolling. Actually reading your post now... yes you should forget about her.
>>18125780
this

There is no point in a relationship not based on mutual care and respect.
>>
Op here

Thanks guys. You guys are right I suppose I was just in denial
>>
>>18125886
I still envy you because you have options I don't have atm.
>>
>>18125888

Like what?
>>
>>18125900
Girls to have sex with.
Potentially.

P.S.: Will you give Your gf the night of her life before you leave her?
>>
>>18125973

No I don't have it in me anymore to be with her

Fuck her
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.