[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where am I body-wise? for females and males? dateable or not,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

Where am I body-wise? for females and males? dateable or not, what should be improved, what looks good etc.

Stats are 180cm, 70kg.
>>
>>>/soc/
>>
Start with a tan.
>>
>>18125271
Alright set of shoulders, need to work on chest tho
>>
>>18125271

look around and you'll find that e ven fat people date. you just tend to have a partner to match.

your body is fine, well on its way to greatness, but you got an ugly face unfortunately and im not sure you can ever fix it per se. its nto the worst face ever, but yeah.

you could easily date, even a not fat chick, but you'll never date hotties
>>
>>18125271
>dateable
pretty much anything is "dateable" depending on the female
>what should be improved
everything, you should try lifting
>>
>>18125271
Get a little sun bro, you look like someone attached a different head on your body
>>
kinda otter mode, 6.5/10, get some gains and you'll be swimming in pussy
>>
>>18125462
yeah god bless big ears/nose and mole genes. Would be nice if I could I grow out a beard to even out my weak jaw but I got screwed there too lol.

>>18125306
>>18125472
I know. We hardly get any sun where I live. I'm visiting some friends in Mexico city this summer so I'm expecting to get some much needed melanin.
>>
>>18125271
Personality is what makes people dateable, not looks.
>>
>>18125521
i have more mole-age than you. like three times it. just letting you know
>>
>>18125271
Work on your delts and pecs hard. You have wide hips so youll need to compensate by having broader shoulders otherwise youll stay disproportional. Ask /fit/ and they will tell you the same thing, waist/chest ratio is crucial. Other than that your hair isnt fucked, your face isnt fucked, and you arent fat so you have a decent amount going for you. Gl man were all gonna make it
>>
>>18125522
Looks are what makes people even consider you in the first place. Dont delude yourself.
>>
>>18125271
your body kind of sucks but i'm digging the face

work on your chest and arms
>>
>>18125271

pretty attractive in the face.

what ancestry/ethnicity
>>
>>18125966
sucks, we are at high risk for skin cancer my fellow mole bro

>>18125996
my dads mexican, moms german/spanish. I'm what you call a mestizo but not shiskin.
>>
thanks for all the replies guys. my gf of 4 years cheated on me and it left me in an extremlely vulnerable position. never really been insecure about my body until recently

/fit/ pretty much told me the same stuff expressed in this thread. I need to start lifitng heavy asap. Might skip the squats until my upper body gets more swole.
>>
>>18126027
hey man don't blame her cheating on yourself and your body. She was a bitch for doing what she did and not the one for sure. Hang out with friends more, have some beers, forget about women for a while.
>>
Literally just lift weights for 2 months
>>
I kinda have the same body like you and I thought I was good looking
but after seeing your pic realised it's shit fuck u op
>>
>>18125271
Work shoulders and lats
>>
>>18125271
You're a man, looks won't bring you dates
The "just look good and wait for them to come" approach only works for women son
As a man what you have to do superficially is look normal, dress normal, and not stink
The rest is active pursuit
>>
shoulders arms chest
>>
>>18125271

I think you're cute op, but please let your hair grow a little longer, that style makes you look boring.

She cheated because she's a jerk. Even models get cheated on so don't let it destroy your confidence
>>
>>18125462
jokes on you im uglier than op and one of my exs was a model
>>
>>18126027
don't skip legs
>>
Do 15 pullups everyday and you'll be ottermode in a couple months.
>>
>>18128151
Diet is important though.
>>
LONDON
>>
You look almost identical to a Greek friend of mine and he get tons of ass. Don't fret, you WILL find someone better.
>>
Are you in the upper 20%? Physically yes, be happy for that.

Do you need anything else? Perhaps, but not physically unless you want to be a bodybuilder or professional fighter. You should probably start thinking about your conversational skills, your ability to read between lines, and other things in the 'mind' department rather than body.
>>
>>18125271
Go take a look in the mirror...
That guy looking back at you, that is the only person you should change yourself for.
No one else. Ever.
Carry yourself with confidence and people will fall at your feet.
And never skip leg day!
>>
GTFO FUCKING MEXICAN SHITSKIN been in Mexico most Mexicans looks like this shit skin
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.