[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can I go to make normie male friends? I want to meet some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: pepe club.png (124KB, 225x300px) Image search: [Google]
pepe club.png
124KB, 225x300px
Where can I go to make normie male friends? I want to meet some sluts at bars and clubs but my friends always just go to the same places where there aren't any single girls and resist any attempt to change venue. I've been before with my ex-gf and I got hit on a couple times so I know I'm good looking enough to get laid, but I don't really want to go by myself.

I know people usually suggest going to clubs relevant to your hobbies, but I have pretty nerdy and generally solitary ones like programming, which aren't conducive to meeting social people I could go to a club with. I don't like any sports but I could maybe get into a martial art.

I started going to the gym to lift but I haven't really spoken to anyone there and Idk how to make friends in that situation. I'm also still skelly mode so I don't really wanna go out with a bunch of buff dudes and be the only one with no mass.
>>
>>18124668
First of all get some gains. You may be attractive, but do slut randos really want a toby McGuire look alike or do they want a Brad pitt fightclub? Next of all stuff your crotch. I know it sounds weird, but even the smartest of dump skanks cant resist a compitent and formidable bulge. You will have their vags raining before you even talk to them. Also dont be afraid to get creative with your story. Make up shit about how you seeved as a missionary in south america and nursed severeal sick children/puppies back to life. 1 more thing always hide your power level. About 90% of women age 21-27 are libtard cucks. So make sure if politics come up not to go ssj2 over killary's scandals and trump supporting shit. Do this and you will be drowning in random sloppy used roast beef.
>>
>>18124713
This doesn't really help me, I'm not asking for how to fuck sluts, I know how to do that. I just don't want to be by myself when I go to do it, so I need new friends.
>>
>>18124668
Go by youself, get a little drunk first and start chatting girls up. If they ask, say you lost your friends you came with so you can avoid any awkward feelings about going alone.
Hopefully, you can make a few friends and start getting invited out to parties and get a core group that you can go out with a few times a week.
>>
>>18124791
I didn't really want to go out alone but I guess I can do that.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.