[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright advice, I'm gonna need some advice. I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9789.png (2MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9789.png
2MB, 1242x2208px
Alright advice, I'm gonna need some advice.

I've been dating my girlfriend for 9 months now. I've seriously completely lost interest in her and she is just getting ugly to me both inside and out. I've recently began sparking up a conversation with a girl I know from my college and she's really cute and is being flirtatious towards me. I've flirted with her back, I will admit. This has gone back and forth now for like a month. The thing I am asking advice for is if I should break up with my girlfriend and pursue this girl, or if I should continue flirting and see what happens down the road? Either way I want to break up with my current girlfriend but I don't want to be single for too long so I really want to make sure this other girl likes me and wants a relationship. I've been trying to weigh the pros and cons and finally figured it would be best to ask you guys for some advice. Any advice is appreciated and I will try my best to reply to any questions anyone may ask. Thank you.
>>
>>18124427
Stop being a pussy. Leave your current girlfriend if you aren't happy and loyal.
Don't use you current gf for security like a big fucking dumb baby. Aren't you a man?

Leave her now! Also why are you afraid of being single of awhile? Wow you ARE a big giant pussy. You sound like a very shitty boyfriend too.
>>
>>18124433
The reason I don't want to be single is because I don't really have anymore irl friends that I can fall back on. I unfriended all of them because of my current girlfriend because she didn't like them. I did everything for her and it's just not working out anymore. Doesn't make me a shitty boyfriend
>>
>>18124442
What makes you shitty is that you're staying with her while being unhappy. You're leading her on and that's bad for her emotional sanity.

You need to sit her down and talk to her about this. She will be hurt and cry but you can't avoid that. If you're unhappy you need to leave and move on. Just do it. What you're doing now isn't fair to anybody and it just makes you seem selfish. Take the plunge bro, don't live an unhappy life and lie to her about your feelings.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.