[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since 10 years ago i feel like i lost my personality, and since

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 61013.jpg (47KB, 352x272px)
61013.jpg
47KB, 352x272px
Since 10 years ago i feel like i lost my personality, and since then i've been unable to connect with people, other than very few online friends i never met before.

Most people around me i can't get past the "hi", "what time is it?" or those useless watercooler conversations.

If i try to push further, i feel like the other side is not feeling confortable or is trying to avoid me. Usually when i met them again, they do avoid me or pretend they never even see me before.

I'm not horrifying or a creep before you ask, i'm just unable to get past this phase.

Loliness kills me, yet i can't get away from it, and all the advice i get seems to not work at all.

What can i do? How do i do it? Help.
>>
I have the same problem and I'm eventually going to experiment with drugs while at parties or social places which might bring out a personality that I didn't know that I have and I would try to replicate it while sober.

Maybe this could help you out as well.

Granted, my problem might have more to do with being introverted than awkward
>>
>>18124446

Yeah i'm an introvert too, but i can't seem to make any connections whatsoever.

Even some introverts i know have a small circle of friends and do shit from time to time, i'm 6 months without leaving home for anything other than college or groceries.

It's like i'm out of touch. When i get the chance to talk to people it just doesn't go anywhere.

And honestly, i have no idea where to go from here.

I've been advised to ask people's questions and listen, just try with small talk and go up from there, being more open and all, but right at the beginning people act completely desinterested so i'm dead on arrival basically, cause i can't go anywhere from this.

Fuck...this is annoying...
>>
Try having ASPD and living wth it. I was on the mental road to being an antisocial piece of shit since I was 15.

Now I have a girlfriend with no other friends because I'm manipulative and argumentative. Kinda put me into an occupational hole as well.

Just waiting to die at this point.
>>
a feel the same, i haven´t talk to someone in a long time, It´s like i have forgotten how to talk to people
>>
In a similar boat. After dating a girl for 2 years, and almost SOLELY hanging out with her, and her only, I forgot how to socialize with my guy friends. I was so used to just sitting around smoking weed and watching TV, that i literally forgot how to be funny and myself.

It's slowly coming back now that i dumped her and quit smoking weed.
>>
>>18124629
where do you go to college lmao you sound like my roommate
>>
>>18124415

people don't lose their personality.

they lose the stereotype that they forced themselves to stick to.
>>
>>18124941

Mine doesn't have dorms, so most likely not your friend.

>>18125100

It was just a way of saying it, because when i was a kid it wasn't like that. Now i just can't do it.
>>
>>18124415
Loliness kills me too. I want to kill my degenerate self
>>
>>18125629
oh no don't misunderstand you aren't my friend i was going to ask ur loser ass to clean the toilet and move out
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.