[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend just got beaten again by her mother. It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0008.jpg (132KB, 1024x731px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0008.jpg
132KB, 1024x731px
My girlfriend just got beaten again by her mother. It's not the first time it's happened. She texted me an hour ago saying she couldnt eat and was having hallucinations in school. I cant let this keep happening, especially because she's suicidal and being beaten emotionally fucks her up.
Please help.
>>
bump for desperation..
>>
>>18124408
How old is your girlfriend?
>>
>>18124431
15, i'm 16. had no idea where else to go to ask..
>>
>>18124438
In that case she has to talk with Child Protective services. She could run away and stay somewhere else but the parents can always get the cops involved.
>>
>>18124408
If she's a minor, call CPS. They are required by law to follow up, even if you report it anonymously, and they are far more experienced with how to deal with this than you are.

If you can't handle this yourself, tell your own mother and ask her to call CPS.
>>
>>18124493
This. Do the right thing m8.
>>
>>18124408
Mind your own fucking business kid.

A good beating does well for a little shit. Your stupid ass girlfriend is most definitely exaggerating the extent to which shes being disciplined and worst of all she likely deserve all that and worse.

These kids nowadays. I tell ya. They all wanna be unique and special. Always playing the vicitm. "Mommy hits me wahhh wahhh."
>>
>>18124408
Quite frankly you have to assert your position at the top of the food chain, which will give you the power to stop violence happening within those under your dominance

So logically speaking you have to fug your gf's mom
>>
File: 1386481187334.jpg (63KB, 400x366px) Image search: [Google]
1386481187334.jpg
63KB, 400x366px
>>18124521
>>
>>18124438
Underaged--> fucking leave and come back in two years
>>
File: 20170302_221535.jpg (64KB, 403x314px) Image search: [Google]
20170302_221535.jpg
64KB, 403x314px
>>18124408
To be completely honest OP, this is more of a personal thing, the obvious thing to do is to go to CPS. Sharing on the Internet doesn't make the situation better, if it's abuse we are talking about, then just do the right thing.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.