[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to or tips about having an ex girlfriend in the same social

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: hobbes.gif (19KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
hobbes.gif
19KB, 1680x1050px
How to or tips about having an ex girlfriend in the same social circle?

We were ok post breakup after I pretty much dropped from existence due to work and night school.

Now she's seeing someone new and is pretty bitchy toward me. I asked some buddies if they thought we were really good together and they had their meh opinions
>>
Ignore her and enjoy the rest of your buds, this will cause her to go into rage-mode and eventually drop out of your group. You need to make it clear which one of you was supposed to leave after the break up.
>>
>>18124399
I really don't want her to drop out of the group, she could use some good friends in her life compared to the old shitty ones before.

Me being her close friend and then breaking up probably didn't help her anxiety or mental health much.

Not that I should care, because ex and all, but I'd like to see her on a positive curve than a negative one.

Maybe I just care too much.. She's an adult and can handle her own shit as I should do mine
>>
>>18124666
Nothing like spelling things out on paper to reveal your errors in thought. Decartes spoke about this in Discourse on Method.
>>
>>18124666
Ask yourself this, would she do the same for you? Would she want to to see you on a "positive curve"? No, she fucking wouldn't; very much evident from her being bitchy towards you. Quit caring about that hoe and get on with your life.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.