[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A few weeks ago I went out for a birthday of a friend of mine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1457988716664.jpg (662KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1457988716664.jpg
662KB, 1920x1080px
A few weeks ago I went out for a birthday of a friend of mine and got drunk at the restaurant where I wanted to use the bathroom, which I had used before already.

There was this guy already lightly knocking on the door, and no one replied, so I went over and knocked harder, like really fucking hard.
The whole place stopped for a moment and this bartender comes walking towards me with an intimidating pose and asking what's the problem.

Annoyed by this, I too walk towards him and ask him loudly what's his deal, and "Where the fuck am I supposed to piss!?" in a way that my friends told me was suggestive of violence, mind that the guy I'm walking towards is huge whilst I'm just a regular guy.

I never intended to hit him (even though that's how it came across), and didn't think he would hit me either, so I was basically calling him on his bluff.

Then one other bartender came to me, and apologized that I couldn't use the bathroom and explained that someone had clogged it up with plastic cups, so they had closed it for the night. I told him that I understood, and that it was alright, but I don't think I apologized.

The thing is, I'm usually kind when drunk, not violent, every time I've gotten drunk in the past (dozens of times, over several years) I've become as docile and friendly as anyone gets.
I'm also pretty calm in my day to day life, so everyone was very surprised of my "outbreak", and said I was one of the persons they least expected to do something like that.

I did apologize to my friend whose birthday it was several times during the night and the morning after because I really didn't mean to ruin it and feel genuinely upset about that.

Is this something I should worry about that might repeat itself? I haven't drunken since because I really don't want it to happen again.

I'm sorry if /adv/ is not the right board for a post like this, I mostly needed to get it out.
>>
Alcohol makes people do and say dumb shit. You should consume it, or if you do, get used to doing and saying embarrassing shit like this, because I can guarantee it won't be the only time. Those guys that work at the bar? They've seen it before, every day, so it probably wasn't too big of a deal to them. Hell, they're probably more annoyed at the asshole who clogged up the bathroom with plastic cups. If you really feel like an ass, you could go back to the bar during the opening hours and actually apologize to the workers. They probably don't get someone doing that every day, so it'll be nice for them for a change.
>>
>>18124269
Oops, that should say, "you shouldn't consume it" haha
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.