[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This guy wants to have a relationship with me but I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: O9wpk.gif (3MB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
O9wpk.gif
3MB, 360x360px
This guy wants to have a relationship with me but I don't like him (he's into nerd culture and he's not very intelligent and that's a major turn off for me)

I've never had a relationship and I'm in my mid twenties. Should I just settle for him?
>>
>>18124074
>I've never had a relationship and I'm in my mid twenties. Should I just settle for him?
If you don't like him, no.
>>
FUCK NO.
>>
>>18124074
>I've never had a relationship and I'm in my mid twenties.
Post a pic and we'll tell you if you can do any better.

At the very least describe yourself.
>>
That would be awful not only for you but for the dude as well, no one wants to be settled down for.
>>
"Should i just settle for him?"

No you basic retarded bitch, no one wants to be "settled" with. Its bad for him and for your useless imbecilic dumbass.
>>
>>18124074

It would be bad for both of you. But I have to ask you the same question I ask dudes here all the time: Are you a good enough catch to be picky?

I'm not talking about experience here. It's fine to be inexperienced. But are you as interesting, as fun, as intelligent, etc. as you want him to be?

Even if this guy is your only option right now, I'd say ignore him and move on. But think what you can do to actually get more options in the future.
>>
Why not give him a chance, if he's into nerd culture so what. He could be a great guy and you could miss out. What could giving him a chance hurt? Nothing.
>>
>>18124258

She doesn't like him, that's enough of a reason to say "no". Don't project so much, dude.
>>
File: 1488748987732.jpg (15KB, 319x331px) Image search: [Google]
1488748987732.jpg
15KB, 319x331px
Cheap bait.
>>
don't "settle" for anything less than what feels right
>>
File: your standards.jpg (207KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
your standards.jpg
207KB, 900x900px
>>18124074
>but I don't like him
>Should I just settle for him?
Explains why some dumb bitches get beaten or killed by their """"lovers"""".

Can you say your standards they shall greet the Earth's core for me? Thanks, much appreciated.
>>
>>18124074
Absolutely you should settoe for him.

Mid 20s and you couldn't get a single guy to looknyour way? Obviously there is something very wrong with you. I can only imagine how big of a whale you are. I can onoy imagine how unkept you are and how disgusting you come across ass.

Not everyone can be a Stacy. a Stacy you are not. Settle. Immediately. Zac efron isn't walking through your door any time soon.

Absolutely you should settle. You dont have realistic standards. The fact that you are half way through your life and never even een kissed proves you are ugly, fat, or awkward/autistic. Possibly all of these things.

Settle settle settle. Be happy 1 person in the universe actually showed interest in you.

The people ITT saying no. You all are real stupid. You're embarrassing yourself. Get off /adv/
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.