[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So ive been having this problem for a while now, I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

So ive been having this problem for a while now, I don't know who to turn to
I've been dating this girl(she moved from california) for a few months now and for a while, things were going great. Until I find out that her dad wants to go back to california. She also wants to go back as she has alot of leftover family she misses. She tells me it's best to break up as she's most likely moving back and she doesn't like long distance relationships as they didn't work out for her in the past. Not to mention, I'll be moving to college next year, so even if she were to stay, I'd be 3 hours away at least for a year if she decides to attend the same college as me the year after.. The problem is that I fell deeply in love with her, especially after she tells me she also loves me and we had sex after the fact. I understand that she misses her friends and family in california but I really want to be with her. She does have a choice to stay or go with her dad but unfortunately her dad seems to wanna leave so she'll most likely go with him. She's told me that she wants me and her to move on as this will be the best thing to do. She even told me later that she didn't think she loved me as she said that we havent dated for too long. She said she doesnt regret being with me ,tells me that I'm a great guy but wants us to move on. She even suggested I go find someone else, even though she said it'll hurt a bit but she'll understand. The problem is that I doubt I'll find someone like her, I always thought she was perfect, better than the bitches I usually see, she was cute, smart, funny, had her shit together. And I might lose all of that. At this point, she told me she wants to be distant so that she can move on easier. I tell her she doesnt need to do that, that i was done crying about it and that after all she doesnt like me anymore. She tells me she just needs time to figure this out and understanding our situation. I havent texted her in 3 days. Is there anything I can?
>>
^^ Is there anything I can do?
>>
>>18124023
>I doubt I'll find someone like her
Wrong. You will find somebody even better.

Never do long distance relationships, never.
>>
I somehow don't believe that I will, or at least not as great as she was. It was going so well for us too which just makes it even sadder
I can't imagine her being with someone else if she moves back
>>
>>18125058
Okay well I have to be brutally honest. If she really loved you she would either stayed with you or told you to come with. Besides 3 months still technically the honeymoon period and not enough to tell if she's "the one". Life ain't a fairy tale anon you'll find someone else and move on eventually.
>>
I was thinking the same thing, but she says she misses her family in Cali and would've wanted to move as she says she always prefer family. She doesn't think there's much to do out where I live (Dallas) and she doesn't think waiting a year for her to go to the same college as I am would be worth the trouble. She says that anything could happen in that 1 year of not seeing each other often.
>>
>>18124023
Someone always cheats in a long distance relationship, unless you've been going out 3+ years.

You'll be fine dude, it'll hurt for a while but it's for the best and you'll move on and find an even better girl and forget about this one.
>>
File: IMG_5636.jpg (107KB, 640x632px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5636.jpg
107KB, 640x632px
>>18125506
There's people who are married for years with kids that cheat on each other when the spouse is away. I've known a few.

Long distance relationships are a great commitment and huge sacrifice. It's very difficult. I don't recommend the time, stress, and the likely heart ache that will occur.

If she's truly "the one" you'll find each other again. Don't be afraid to by yourself. People today are such fucking children.
>>
Maybe you're right.
It just hurts alot atm and I doubt I can convince her to stay, at least for a year before she moves to the same college as I will. Since its more likely shes leaving, i doubt i'll ever see her again or at least not for a long time.
Right now she doesn't want to talk to me much as she's trying to move on as she said she almost fell completely in love with me. I can't help but think if she did let herself fall in love, that she would do whatever to stay with me. I'm only wishing I could've done something better.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.