[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love being a camwhore and have skype sessions with strangers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1465109638255.jpg (57KB, 500x494px) Image search: [Google]
1465109638255.jpg
57KB, 500x494px
I love being a camwhore and have skype sessions with strangers around the world. I never show my face or provide any sort of real data (fake name, etc.). However, I'm still a bit worried that someone could find out my IP adress or living adress somehow. Is that possible?
>>
>>18123990

Honestly stop thinking youre so hot shit celebrity because you arent. Youre not pretty enough to have some one go that far to get your personal info
Calm down bitch
>>
>>18124001
That doesn't matter if someone is into blackmailing
>>
It's always possible. But your IP address won't give them anything but your approximate location. Far more likely is that you will at some point make a mistake and have something personally identifiable show up on cam.
>>
Ehm yes, it's known since a long them that people that have you on the friendliest in skype can see your IP adress.
As well as when you call them the default method is peer-to-peer meaning they literally just have to check what they are connecting to.

Google it, there is a setting to disable peer to peer.
And don't add people to your contact lists, thousands of streamers had DDoS issues when this came out years ago.
>>
>>18123990
>is it possible?
Yes. And since vault7 thing, it is obvious that everything is possible.
>should i be worried?
Why? You are afraid your surrounding will know you like to show your vagina to the world? We have 21st century. We transform 12 years old boys into girls and question the percentage of women in the coal mining industry.

Unless you have profession requiring you to behave like normie (police, teacher, higher gov) there is nothing to be afraid of. In the worst case they will call you whore.

But to the most important question:
What is your fetish? Do you just seek attention? Wouldnt it be easier to get your daily attention dose from regular boyfriend?

Or are you exhibicionist? Or something even more kinky? Btw there exist couples on internet getting off from showing their sex life to the internet. So you dont have to live alone, just get right bf.
>>
>>18124090

>We transform 12 years old boys into girls

not OP, but what?
>>
>>18124094
>what are transgender
>>
>>18124094
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/11/03/swedish-gov-advocates-sex-change-12-surgery-15-will-parents/amp/

Welcome to the internet. You have to be at least 18 degenerate to post on 4chan. Enjoy your ban.
>>
>>18124105

>breitbart

Im a CNN guy. And I apparently missed their version of the news break
>>
>>18124110
Are you implying my source is
>fake news?

I dont do cnn nor breitbart, It was 1st relevant google search. I am not native english user.
>>
>>18124122

no, I misunderstood you. I thought you were implying you were an avid breitbart reader and I was offering a suggestion as to why I might have missed the article. but it would have been published elsewhere.

stop talking to me
>>
>>18124105
>breitbart

Only complete and total idiots believe anything on that site. It's not like anyone in any position of power, such as the president of US, would be dumb enough to get their news from there. Oh wait...
>>
>>18124144
>stop talking to me
I am sorry for talking to you :-D
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.