[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me what's the most stressful obstacle in your life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_mr4gr03rh61s895ldo1_1280.jpg (145KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mr4gr03rh61s895ldo1_1280.jpg
145KB, 1280x853px
Tell me what's the most stressful obstacle in your life right now.

No advice.
Follow up questions guaranteed tho.
>>
I was cooking with my crush and i accidentally burned her with the pan.

fml
>>
Lonely

My friend shut down her cafe which was the meeting place for our social circle. I used to spend about 8 hours a week there just visiting and talking about random things.

Now I just sit at home all day alone. In fact I haven't left the house since Thursday.
>>
I hate college
>>
I'm regularly spiraling into self doubt about whether I'm a good person or just a lazy asshole.

I don't feel comfortable talking to anyone IRL about this stuff: I feel like I need to impress my family instead of bringing up emotional bullshit, and I'm not that close to any of my friends anymore. Im also struggling through engineering classes, I'm already a year behind due to a previous spiral, which only makes it easier to fall back down again. I tried counseling but I felt like I was just coming up with bullshit based on how I felt in the moment, and she in turn was fueling further bullshit.

When I'm able to keep my mind on this shit I can get some stuff done but it's always barely enough to keep up, and feeling like I only have myself to talk to doesn't fucking help.

Maybe this is the crippling depression meme that keeps going around.
>>
looking to start working after getting extremely sick and being on disability for several years; no idea what job or further education i want, how to begin looking, or whether i'm able to work. all contacts for letters of rec outdated, GRE nearly expired and no way to afford another. no recent job history. SSI is barely enough money to live on and i want out, but i'm terrified that even with vocational rehab trying to work won't...well, work.
>>
Workplace shit and past memories.

I hate some of my coworkers in spite of me trying to get along with them, only to it leading to failure. I got along with some of them, but that was it. Everyone else just looks at me as if I were an alien from another world.

I had a crush on one of them, and there was one. fucking. window...that I could've entered. She was really, really flirty with me, but I made autistic sentences and kinda made sure she'd back the fuck off. Thanks autistic vibes for helping me not shit where I eat. Still hurts, though, because she's cute and honestly, we could've been decent as a temporary couple. I just feel we're incompatible until either one of us goes elsewhere.

I miss college. I just wish they fired that bulldyke so the college can have a fucking decent math class for once. I would've had the experience of a lifetime if I wasn't also forced into pressure of getting a job thanks to a horrid cunt of a woman who thinks getting a job's the only way to go up.

...which it is, but in the long run, a fucking degree AND a job works too. I know people can scrimp and save for classes, but really, why do that if you're already trying to pay for housing, food and shit? Not to mention working on promotions.

Still, unlike the others in my shitty land, I got a decent job. It took many years, many pratfalls, and infinite failure...but now I have a thing no one else has until maybe 5-10 years later, assum.
>>
I moved away from everyone I know and love.

Despite loving everyone around me I hated who I was so I needed to change myself and moved far away (living in the beach was among my oldest dreams), I actually like who I am now and my life in general keeps improving and for the first time in a long time I can see a bright future ahead of me.

But I still miss my friends, we sometimes meet online and play dota but even that is not the same as lan-party all night.
>>
>>18123875

Got diagnosed with fibromyalgia and alopecia areata. Fucking sucks. I had to quit my job because of it. I found a newer and better one though that lets me work around my fibro.

But its pretty much the root of all my other problems.
>>
>>18123875

I have aspergers and ADD and it ruined my life
>>
i'm lagging on getting a job and my inability to complete this task is making me lose interest in everything i do. but when i build myself up to work towards it i get real nervous and back out or become awkward and psych myself out tough. i'm literally trying to learn how to code or work from home just to avoid basically just dealing with real life. it's been so long.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.