[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /adv/ i want to know what would you do? I'm in a long

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1489378034561s.jpg (7KB, 250x243px) Image search: [Google]
1489378034561s.jpg
7KB, 250x243px
Hi /adv/ i want to know what would you do?
I'm in a long distance relationship with her for 4 years now. We're able to see each other only in the summer when we both have vacation, but even that's not so easy..nither of us has that much money so sadly we've seen each other only 3 times so far. When we started the relationship we talked on skype for long periods of time and now I talk to her only like 4 hours per week sometimes even less. But i guess that's "normal" for such a relationship. She also has a really shitty working scedule and she likes to go out with her friends and drink.
She has introduced me to her new "friend"(some Serbian guy)that is a lot closer to her than I am..one day she asked me if i wanted to stop our relationship for a bit, tought it was really odd but i agreed.. four weeks later we 3 were in a skype call(i have no clue why) we were talking random shit then he said from the blue if his love could go to the closing party at the end of the high school..i just hang up and called her on the phone..she told me that she was with him for 3months and that they did nothing together..4weeks ago she said she hated him and that after that party she's going to leave him and that she loves me and only me(some time in june). I feel like killing myself and then she even asks me why I'm so depressed..
>>
>>18123804
Reality check

You're not in a relationship. You have what used to be called a pen-pal.
>>
>>18123804
Some time before that skype call she asked if I wanted to be in a relationship where we could do things with other people, but no sex..I obviously said no as I have social anxiety and it wouldn't benefit me in anyway.
>>
>>18123833
What were you getting out of it anyway? Nothing.
>>
>>18123814
You think so? We met 3 times and we skype.. she also sent me nudes
>>
>>18123840
She helped me to cope with depression that i had
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.