[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you're in a non-defined "relationship" with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1489369865479.jpg (32KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1489369865479.jpg
32KB, 1280x720px
If you're in a non-defined "relationship" with someone, is it wrong to hook up with someone else?

I've been in a "thing" with someone at my college for the past month or so, where we text each other sometimes, hook up sometimes, and are generally what I'd call friends with benefits except for the fact that we haven't ever talked about what exactly the nature of our relationship is. He's a senior graduating in a few weeks so the relationship is of a more ephemeral nature.

So over spring break I met up with a guy, and eventually hooked up with him. It was just a one time thing, but I'm worried of what I did is inappropriate.

If I was in a specific relationship I'd think it was bad, and if I knew for sure this was just a casual whatever then I'd know everything was fine. But the undefined nature of the relationship makes me unsure about the acceptability of what I've done.

So /adv/, did I do bad?
>>
>>18123673
Do you go on dates and stuff/hang out socially, or do you mostly just meet up to have sex?
>>
Yes. You haven't defined the boundaries, You should have asked him if he's comfortable with you seeing other people while you're 'together', and gone from there. Even if there is no reasonable way either of you could misconstrue it as more than casual, he might want a FWB to be monogamous. Whether it be for the sake of minimizing STD risks, or some other more complicated reason. Or even if he's starting to get feelings and thought you were going the same way.

This is a little different from a one night stand, even if casual it's a regularly occurring thing, so you and he should have had this discussion somewhere along the way. Otherwise you're just operating off of assumptions about what is okay and what's not.
>>
>>18123681
Sometimes I've gone to his place and we hooked up. Sometimes he's come to my place and we hooked up. Once I went to his place drunk and passed out on his bed and we didn't have sex, but I was planning on it.
The only time we've met up not to have sex was when he helped me fix a friend's phone, but then we went back to his place for the night to have sex.

As for conversation, it's pretty sporadic. But it's generally generic friendly conversation.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.