[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tired of sex. It's been 2 weeks with no sexual release.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: sad.jpg (45KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
45KB, 500x313px
Tired of sex. It's been 2 weeks with no sexual release. Ever since I stopped I have been more aggressive, productive and confident.

But to what end?

I desire romantic satisfaction, but ever since I broke up with my ex (1 year ago), everyone I date or see just seems like a shitty knockoff version of them.

They all just seem like inferior-Melisa's. I should just call them all Melisa's.

How do I break out of this funk? Also I apologise if this seems somewhat disjointed. I am about 19 beers deep.
>>
>>18123605
You're fine, dude.

I'm serious. It's only been a year. Life is long. A year can feel like a long time, and it sorta is, but you've got a while yet before you're in "woahshit, get this guy some therapy" territory.

Focus on other stuff. Don't have sex til you want to, don't go looking for a relationship right now either. Before TOO long you'll meet someone and fall head over heels for them again and then this won't be a problem anymore. You don't want to try and force it before that happens, trust me.
>>
>>18123638
Exact;y anon, I don't want to force it, I want to focus on other things until I forget then maybe, maybe it will happen.

But I was so, so compatible with my ex. (not one fight for two years until the very end) that is seems impossible to think I could ever find someone better.
>>
>>18123646
Well, I can't promise that you & your next partner won't ever fight, but I CAN tell you two things that might help (you probably know them intellectually already, but sometimes it helps to hear other people say stuff anyway):

1. You were almost certainly gonna fight with your ex eventually, if you hadn't broken up. Two years without a fight is pretty damn good, but I really doubt you would have made it two more. Almost certainly not if you'd married her.

2. "Not fighting" isn't the only or even the best sign of compatibility. It's nice, but that's just one possible relationship dynamic out of, I don't know, hundreds. I've had really amazing relationships (actually, I'm still in one) where we fought all the damn time, and it was OK, because they were low-grade fights that didn't damage the relationship or matter at all, really. It was actually a comfort knowing that our relationship would without a doubt survive a major fight, and ultimately I realized that all the squabbling was just a sign that she was still highly interested and invested in the relationship (and me). After all, you don't argue about things you don't give a shit about.

Obviously I'm not saying that you personally have to be OK with a relationship like that. Maybe you really don't like fighting, that's fine. I'm not saying your next relationship won't BE like that. That's just another example out of, again, hundreds. I'm just saying, even if your next relationship doesn't make it to the 2-year mark without a fight, that doesn't necessarily mean it'll be a worse relationship, or a sign that you're "less compatible."

All of my advice will be moot, honestly, because as soon as you're ready your subconscious processes will take over and you'll be back in the game whether you like it or not. You don't have to worry about "forgetting" anything, as soon as you hit the infatuation phase with a new major crush all thoughts of your prev. relationship will be blasted straight out of your mind.
>>
Should say
>I'm not saying your next relationship *will be* like that.
Normally I don't correct typos but that one made my post confusing.
>>
>>18123703
Thanks man, that really, really helped. fuck.

I hope you're right, I'm going to do my best to believe you.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.