[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf and I were laying in bed and I asked her if she was thinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

My gf and I were laying in bed and I asked her if she was thinking about anything, she said yes but she didn't want to share because she felt like it was unimportant. I said okay but also let her know that it makes me unhappy to know that she's keeping things from me no matter how small but I won't force her to share. I left the bedroom and am now laying on the couch unhappy, I fee like if it isn't that important and she knows it makes me unhappy that she's hiding it then it should be easy to just say what it is. Am I wrong? Am I being overly sensitive
>>
>>18123311
Yes. This is petty; chances are you're in a down mood for whatever reason and got set off.
>>
Yes and yes
>>
>>18123311
Very over sensitive.
>>
>>18123311
Yes. What if she was thinking about farts or something dumb?
>>
>>18123311
Depends your relationship. But overall you're being too sensitive. I could pull this off with my gf, but only because we both recognize we are sensitive little bitches. Usually both parties until agreed upon have a right to privacy, esspecially of mind. Don't be the thought police, she could have simply been thinking of something that when expressed by words sounds much worse than really is and didn't want to worry you. You sound insecure in that you need to know everything to feel confident. If you trust your relationship then don't let this bother you. Perhaps you need to focus on yourself and how you can become more confident.
>>
>>18123311
Yes, everyone has a right to privacy, even in a relationship. You need to accept you'll never know someone 100% and that you probably shouldn't want to anyway.
>>
Okay I'll just leave it then
>>
>>18123311
Who knows what she was thinking about before but I have a pretty good guess what she's thinking right now.
>>
>>18123311
She wants the ring.
>>
File: 1477089008548-2.gif (3MB, 309x313px) Image search: [Google]
1477089008548-2.gif
3MB, 309x313px
>>18123311

>WAAAAAAAAAA MY GIRLFRIEND DOESNT SHARE EVERY SINGLE FUCKING THOUGHT THAT SHE HAS IN HER HEAD AND IT MAKES ME SAD WAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>18123338
If she really wanted to keep it a secret, she wouldn't have said anything at all. She wants to tell him something obviously, women always do that passive aggressive shit
>>
why the fuck would she NOT be thinking something? of course she's fucking thinking about something at any given time, and chances are it's something completely boring or mundane. jfc you sensitive bitch

>>18123416
OP literally asked her you retard
>>
Brah, you just loosen her up with humour and get her relaxed enough to talk... No need to be so fking serious
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.