[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Find a girl who seems to like me >She gets surprised and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1488095149045.jpg (78KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1488095149045.jpg
78KB, 650x650px
>Find a girl who seems to like me
>She gets surprised and disappointed when I say I took the bus and don't have a car
Is there any way to salvage this?

She told me "we need to get you a car" so it's not like she's ditched me but I don't know what to do. Even if I got a car I would need to get contacts/glasses to see, learn how to drive, get a license, get insurance and all of that. How am I going to date her in the meantime?

She's in a cast for 5 weeks so can't drive either.
>>
File: 1443822648778.jpg (108KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1443822648778.jpg
108KB, 640x640px
>>18123158
Wow, what a manipulative cunt.

What kind of advice do you want?

> I would need to get contacts/glasses to see, learn how to drive, get a license, get insurance and all of that.

You already know what you have to do.

Otherwise just ride the bus to her place and hang out.
>>
File: 1479623160680.jpg (104KB, 550x397px) Image search: [Google]
1479623160680.jpg
104KB, 550x397px
>>18123172
>What kind of advice do you want?
How I'm going to date her in the ~2-6 months it's going to take to get all of that.
>>Otherwise just ride the bus to her place and hang out.
I could ask but she lives with her parents so I really don't know if that's a great idea.
>>
>>18123158
bump
>>
Only get a car because you need a car, not for some girl.
>>
>>18123264
I need a car and this mostly just made me feel worse for not pushing harder to get one. Wake up call more or less
>>
>>18123270
You already know what to do, go out and do it.
>>
>>18123158
>She told me "we need to get you a car"
I'm glad she's paying for it, good for you anon!
>>
>>18123377
It's not like she said "we need to get you a deafricanized mini-giraffe pet madr out of solid platinum". I know that I should already have a car, I have since I was 16, 22 now.

I made this thread because I wanted to know how to date despite the situation.
>>
>>18124131
>I made this thread because I wanted to know how to date despite the situation.

Take the bus
>>
You're not an actual adult if don't have a car.
>>
>>18123270
then get the other stuff first. If you have vision coverage, start with the glasses. Even if you don't, probably still start with the glasses, as they will make the rest of it easier, then learn how to drive. Then get your license, then get a car, then get insurance (the last two happen almost exactly at the same time).
>>
>>18124207
t. american rural teenager
>>
>>18124200
I have no problem taking the bus to get to her but taking it with her doesn't seem to be an option and her living with her parents kinda puts me in a pickle.
>>
>>18124243
I'm a South American suburban man.
>>
>>18124256
European city adult here. I don't have a car because I don't need one. Public transport works well.
>>
>>18124266
Not here, no one will really respect a man without at least a driving license and you won't get any pussy without a car.
>>
>>18124131
>I know that I should already have a car
can you be any more insecure?
>>
>>18124271
I don't really take pride in not having nigh-essential things most people my age do. Moreover, I -want- a car, far before this I wanted that freedom, I just never pushed hard enough.
>>
>>18124268
Sucks to be you. I have a license and could easily afford a car, but it's less of a hassle to not have one. Nobody thinks any less of me because I choose to not have one.
>>
>>18124284
Different realities, that's all.
>>
>>18124207
That statement doesn't really help me out, I'm going to try to get a car but like I've said, I want to know what to do when it comes to dating in the meanwhile.
>>
>>18124316
>I want to know what to do when it comes to dating in the meanwhile.

You don't.
>>
>>18124324
Well fuck you.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.