[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dropped out of college this semester and didn't tell my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1255947386108149813.jpg (737KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1255947386108149813.jpg
737KB, 1080x1080px
I dropped out of college this semester and didn't tell my parents.

My mom asked me for the name of my college because apparently the dentist needs it for insurance purposes. Am I fucked? Or is she bullshitting? She never asked for this before. Is this some weird Obamacare thing or something?
>>
File: 1489340133015.gif (404KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
1489340133015.gif
404KB, 342x342px
My advice is to go back into college! :^)
>>
where i live college's provide a default/automatic dental plan for full time students.
>>
>>18123146
I'm thinking about it. I have a couple days to register actually but I'm not sure I can afford it.

>>18123154
hmm. well I am going to school out of state, I wonder if that works. I did go to school in 2016, but it was only half time. I wonder if that does anything. fugg man.
>>
She does need your college, full time student status affects your medical insurance. Come clean and get a job.
>>
>>18123170
just google the school and the words dental plan.
either way tell your mom that you're a part time student.
>>
>>18123183
man I'm so fucked. I already told her the school name. she probably already gave it to the dentist place. I guess I could register for classes but I can't afford it at all. fuuuuuuuuck
>>
>>18123183
nothing comes up except for the dental degrees and stuff.
>>
>>18123139
go back anon
>>
My dentist asks about which Uni I go to each time, so yes you're fucked. Should have handled your own appointments like a big kid.
>>
>>18123183
so you think I could get away without getting my fucking ass whooped by just saying I'm part time and I'm technically going to school I'm just part time. Do insurance companies cover part time students? Cuz if I say I'm part time and I'm not, then I'll probably be fucked too.
>>
I wonder if I could just get summer classes.
>>
Pay attention kids,

This is why you don't tell lies.
>>
>>18123235
My parent's insurance plan only covers full time students. As long as you havent had any dental work done within the time of you not being a full time student you should be fine. But last year if you were half time and they did work get ready for your parents to get a big bill. My lab colleague was 1 credit under full time and got her wisdom teeth removed, her parents got a surprise $3,000 bill.
>>
>>18123332
how long do you think it will take them to send her the bill? i think i can come clean in like 4 months. but earlier than that they'll just murder me. i'm about to get a full time IT job.

would the exact same thing happen if I just didn't take any classes? because I think I can only get part time. If they only cover full time I might as well not register for classes at all, and just lie and say I'm like 1 credit under full time, that way she doesn't fucking kill me.
>>
do you HAVE to go to the dentist? if you're not having any extreme problems just tell her "my teeth are fine, mom, dont worry about it" so you dont have to straight out lie or anything.
or you can not be a pussy and be honest/take responsibility for your actions
>>
>>18123139
That girl is cute, OP. Thanks for the cute pic
>>
>>18123139
You are fucked.
There is nothing to be done. Accept the consequence of your lies.
>>
>>18123139
Get your ass back to your collage. Nobody wants a college dropout. It is worse than not going to college at all.
>>
Go to the dentist office, tell them that you found out you have no insurance and want to pay in cash.
>>
Are you seriously so dense you didn't think your parents would realize you're staying at home longer than usual?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.