[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I took out this girl to lunch earlier this week. She's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: txyt.jpg (54KB, 631x352px) Image search: [Google]
txyt.jpg
54KB, 631x352px
So I took out this girl to lunch earlier this week. She's really pretty and we got along very well, laughing and smiling the whole time. I work with her. She snaps me alot, often times racy pictures, and earlier she snapped me about going on an awkward date (she said it was her FIRST DATE IN MONTHS) and said it was horrible and awkward. Then today at work, I sat right next to her in a 1 person booth (so we were as close as can be), and I could tell she was getting excited from it. Everyone else said it was "cute" and things like that. She also already laughs at every joke I make, but when I made a joke about sex, she got very interested in it.

All the signs say she likes me. I feel it deep inside that she does. But I never made it clear that our lunch was a date. Either she was trying to get me to mention that our lunch was a date, she was trying to make me jelous, or she was trying to make it clear we are just friends. I honestly just wanted to next her after she said the dating stuff, but after today when I saw her at work, I'm still unsure. What do you guys think>?
>>
Just talk to her.
>>
Ask her out on a real, clearly defined, honest to God date.
>>
>>18123171

Should I not be so afraid of being direct? I don't want to get in an awkward situation with a girl at work who I see a lot. However, I'm 24 and she's 18 and fresh out of hs. She probably expects me to take the lead.
>>
>>18123135
take her out to a meal anon.
>>
>>18123402

I already did.
>>
>>18123135
>>18123307
This
Honestly, its obvious she likes you
thats outright flirtation

just do it
make your dreams come true
yesterday you said tomorrow
just DO IT
>>
File: 1232.jpg (81KB, 500x520px) Image search: [Google]
1232.jpg
81KB, 500x520px
>>18123135
Just keep on what you are doing OP. Its early days, you do work together, so as long as you keep it slow you will be oK.
>>
>>18123434

I'm afraid she told me about the date she had yesterday that was "awkward and shitty", which she SPECIFIED AS HER FIRST DATE IN MONTHS, because she's friendzoning me. We had lunch earlier that week. But the signs today at work makes me think she might still like me. I don't know. I'm so fucking confused but my gut says I'm still in it.
>>
>>18123506
likely she's indecisive then, like most women are when they aren't sure if they like someone
just ask her out to a movie and dinner (throw in the word date somewhere), and if shes still interested she'll say yes. Even if she says no (unless shes a grade A bitch) its not like you were proposing anything serious, so a friendship wont be harmed by asking.
>>
>>18123547

I feel like she's waiting for me to take the lead or something. I don't really know. She's also 18 and fresh out of hs, very strict parents, but a little wild. She also gets over 100 snapchats a day; she's very pretty.
>>
>>18123575
oh my fucking god just ask her OP you're so fucking annoying. she obviously likes you!! stop the mindgames
>>
>>18123581
this
>>
>>18123581

Maybe im just trying to deny that she likes me to myself, because I'm intimidated that an 1 year old girl has more expierence than me
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.