[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I go about actually caring about something in my entire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1377518295268.jpg (76KB, 614x407px) Image search: [Google]
1377518295268.jpg
76KB, 614x407px
How do I go about actually caring about something in my entire fucking life? As of now I don't seem to be able to give a shit about literally anything.
>>
>>18122779

Trick is to find something worthwhile. You can't force it. It happens if it happens.
>>
Well, start with the base needs, and work your way up.

You're obviously concerned about your ability to care. Why does this trouble you? Why do you want to know how to care? Why not just continue not caring?
>>
Start with yourself and your well being. You will inevitably die someday. You have limited time left in life. Make best use of it as you can.
>>
>>18122787
>>18122792
>>18122795
I think it is natural for people to care about themselves but I'm not like that, because I don't care about my life or my future, I can't find the motivation to work or do anything and do everything half assed. I wish I could give my time to others so they can make some use of it. I also stopped not watching movies or listening to music due to laziness, even though I did enjoy them. I think it's weird that there are a lot of things/activities I like but not really care about, but I would spend all my time on my bed under my blanket browsing the internet.
>>
>>18122818
>stopped not watching
I mean stopped watching movies/listening to music
>>
>>18122818
It's all about asking yourself questions about what you really care about deep-down, because everyone alive still cares about something.

Why do you want to give your time to others?
Why do you want others to make use of your time?
Why not keep it for yourself?
What makes you want to do this?
>>
>>18122779
Either invest something of value into an object/concept or mold something into a romanticized form that you can devote yourself to.

The former would be healthier as you would maintain your own self-interest. The latter will probably lead to unnecessary exertion, but it offers a great deal more fun than the former.
>>
>>18123008
>tfw worshipping idols
>>
>>18122779
apathy is the truth, my son
the only things there are to care about are those which you assign meaning to yourself
>>
stop taking jewpressants
>>
>>18123775
Have you ever seen the fervor with which the downtrodden worship at their false altars? it should work for anon.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.