[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok so I want to make a FWB/FB relationship with this guy I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1906.jpg (28KB, 500x414px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1906.jpg
28KB, 500x414px
Ok so I want to make a FWB/FB relationship with this guy I have met. The sex is great, neither of us want of even have time for an actual relationship. Perfect. Two things have come to my attention though:

1. What is the best way to bring up our FWB/FB status and define what that is? Just ask him to meet up this week, talk about it, then fuck? Or can this just be done over whatsapp?

2. He asked me to go with him to this party in a month from now. It's a big dnb party, he has places to stay, other friends that are going. He has brought it up twice now and I would enjoy going but umm.... it's in a month? Does he intend to still be fucking then?

Other questions:
If you have had a FWB/FB relationship before, how long did it last for? I want to figure the average life span of this kind of a thing.

Thanks in advance peeps
>>
>>18122236
I wanna ask a question if I may. What makes you think you wouldn't have time for a normal relationship?
>>
>>18122248
cont.
I'm assuming your attraction to this person is purely physical and you have no emotional investment in it.

If this is right, then why even be there at all?
>>
>>18122248
I'm a busy person. Places to be, things to see, other people to fuck. To have a "normal" (not the best word used here but ohwell) I need to have the energy to deeply invest and commit to the relationship and be cute n shit like that. I'm too tired to cook dinner sometimes, so yah.

Also just got out of a long term relationship where I was cheated on. so there is that aswell.
>>
>>18122253
When I fuck some one I make sure to connect on some level, just not on a deep level with some one I would love. If there is no connection at all the sex is awful, too much and it's gets weird. The point of a FWB/FB is that there is only fun and no one gets their feelings hurt. keep it simple.
>>
File: 1486828247493.jpg (59KB, 414x479px) Image search: [Google]
1486828247493.jpg
59KB, 414x479px
>>18122260
Well, cooking. Both people cook in a relationship.

Just because one person fucked you over, doesn't mean everybody will.

You don't have to cheapen yourself because someone else chose to be cheap.

Ultimately it's your life, choice, etc. But, no way to live imo.

I think the reason people ultimately resort to fwb is because they are insecure about something ACTUALLY working.. like something else good in their lives worked, but fucked up somehow. It's not the end, but it may be if you throw yourself out like trash.

I don't find it hard to believe that people would want something weak after having been used.. but, could be stepping all over people who would otherwise appreciate you.
>>
>>18122286
How is deciding to want an easy relationship, FWB or whatever you may call this, a way of cheaping myself? I believe a FWB can be a good thing in anyone's life if guidelines are followed. Reduces std risk, increases low maintance fun. win win.

Why does this world only believe monogamous relationships to be the "correct" way to go, and you're otherwise considered trash?

I know not everyone has the intention to "fuck me" (see what did there?) but did you think maybe I just don't want a "special" other in my life? If you disagree with something, that doesn't make it by any means "weak".

I know all the other gay men I've had till now appreciate me and me them. What's wrong with spreading a little love everywhere hmm?
>>
>>18122355
>gay men

sorry bro, can't help you there.

and I didn't call you trash, I called the actions trashy. I don't think I'm better or worse than anyone because of the way they choose to live their life. But I do want the best for everyone.

If you're gay though, that's something I personally don't agree with, but whatever.
>>
>>18122414
Only because I said gay men, suddenly you can't give any advice anymore? LOL.Get yo shit together, nigga. This is the internet after all...

Wanting the best for some one and thinking you're inferior don't really have anything to do with eachother, right? You can think you're better and still want the best for whoever.

I understand where you're coming from now though, being religious forces you to perceive things in an outdated and closed-minded manner. Hope you have a great life despite all the brainwash.
>>
>>18122414
I'm not saying it as someone who isn't guilty of having made mistakes in my past either. I'm saying it because I have hurt someone simply trying to forget someone else. And I've realized that most the weak links I make are usually out of desperation, just to feel human, like what I assume everyone else is going through. But most ppl are probably struggling somehow.

I can understand people wanting to feel anything but miserable though... I know I sure as hell don't wanna be unhappy.
>>
>>18122465
If I really told you how I feel about homosexuality, no matter how close to home it's hit. It still wouldn't change your mind. And I don't intend to.

Homosexuality is also a very old practice.
>>
>>18122492
>>18122505

this is GREAT and all but has nothing to do with the advice I'm looking for. gtfo pls? Maybe people with better advice can start typing now.

Being happy is very easy to achieve, do things that make you happy. Be with people whom make you happy. Mission complete! Pat yourself on the back.
But, do you believe everything you see on the internet?
>>
>>18122260
How am i supposed to find love if everyone does this.
>>
>>18122236

>What is the best way to bring up our FWB/FB status and define what that is?

Talk to him about it.

>Does he intend to still be fucking then?

I dunno. Ask him.

>Thanks in advance peeps

You're welcome
>>
>>18122799
You must be a really subtle and charming person
>>
>>18122777
Welcome to the 21st century.
>>
File: 1440561165674.jpg (54KB, 462x482px) Image search: [Google]
1440561165674.jpg
54KB, 462x482px
>>18122530
>what do homos have to do with me?!
Not that same anon, but you're the one who brought it up in the first place you fucking twat.

>Maybe people with better advice can start typing now
Lmao don't worry I'll give you some advice, kiddo. It's not exactly what you're hoping to hear but I guess somehow you'll manage:

Have a little humility and graciousness when others are going out of their way to express their concern and chip in their two cents, instead of getting all self-important and defensive like a spoiled child. It sucks that you were cheated on but being a mouthpiece to kind strangers is not going to help your cause. Your situation isn't all that bad, after all you have a bangbuddy that could potentially become your next romantic prospect if you end up changing your mind.

So suck it up, buttercup.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.