[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i think i fucked up...i was cuddling in a co worker's arms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 5060233005031_03c.jpg (761KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
5060233005031_03c.jpg
761KB, 2000x2000px
i think i fucked up...i was cuddling in a co worker's arms all last night. we are friends but not close. i vaguely recall making out with him last night, and him telling me he didnt want to do anything with me while i wasnt sober. i was very high and very drunk so i dont know what happened beyond that.

my friends intercepted in the middle saying i have a boyfriend and the last thing i heard him ask me was if that was true. i just passed out and woke up this morning without much recollection of what went on. i had a feeling i did something wrong so i told my boyfriend.

im more worried about the guy i cuddled with. did i accidentally play him? we're going to be working together a lot this year. my friends said *i* wasnt doing anything too out of the norm cos im normally very touchy anyway, but were worried he might have interpreted it wrong. he also is going through a lot of things rn and tried to kill himself recently

wtf do i do? friends told me act like it didnt happen and said i shouldnt have even told my bf
>>
File: noose_howto.jpg (57KB, 437x554px) Image search: [Google]
noose_howto.jpg
57KB, 437x554px
>>18122199
Here is my advice.
>>
>>18122215
LOL why
>>
File: fatddog.png (137KB, 262x265px) Image search: [Google]
fatddog.png
137KB, 262x265px
It's not nice to your bf to go and get helplessly high + helplessly drunk with other men. You know that might lead to shit.

Even if you got "raped" you still have a responsibility for your own actions just like a drunk driver has responsibility for crashing his car into a tree.

If your bf is nice, he might forgive you this time and stick around, but don't count on it.
I provably wouldn't want to hang out with a girl who goes to "cuddle parties" and get drunk and high with random guys.
>>
>>18122217
He's a butthurt nerd virgin.

Cuddling isn't lewd. Unless you stripped down and spooned the guy, I'd say you're fine. It's good that you were honest with your bf. If it were me I wouldn't worry about it. As for the guy, say you're sorry if you lead him on, but that you have a bf. And since you're concerned for him, don't just say "I want to be friends" and then not talk to him ever again. Maybe try to hook him up with one of your single friends
>>
>>18122238
She "passed out" and woke up and realized she got raped. That is my interpretation of the story from the lady.
>>
>>18122243
This basically means, she had sex with the guy and now she regrets that and is calming she was soo high and soo drunk she had no control and where just a victim in this cheating episode.

With other words, the usual stuff.
>>
>>18122243
>>18122250
>>18122232
oh no, i definitely didn't have sex. im a virgin so i'd know.
>>
>>18122312
Damn OP, it's hard to be a skank and a virgin at the same time but you made it happen.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.