[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I went to a party last night and accidentally smoked a bit off

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (35KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
35KB, 480x360px
I went to a party last night and accidentally smoked a bit off of a small blunt.

I have a 10% chance of having a drug test next Friday.

How fucked am I?
>>
>>18122137
You are dumb, and probably fucked.

Hope it wasn't a dream job you were applying for
>>
Just one hit?

>10% chance

You should be okay...I hope
>>
Depends on the test.
Hair test? You're screwed.
Piss test? You're fine.
Years ago on Mondays, my friend and i would smoke two blunts on a trip to and from Kenosha for gaming. I would only smoke on those Mondays. Then one week I got called for a job, had a drug test the following Friday. I smoked only one blunt on that Monday, drank water all Tuesday and passed the test just fine.
>>
>>18122137
You are totally fine. I used to smoke 1-2 blunts a couple of weeks before my supervised probation meetings w/mandatory drug screening. You really have to be a raging pothead for it to get detected.
>>18122189
You are incorrect. The hair follicle test is better for detecting pot in the system in one regard: length of time...

The amount of usage required for you to show positive however, is a bit more than what you'd need to smoke to get popped by the piss test. This applies to weed only.
>>
>>18122202
Fair point.
As I've never had to do a hair test, it wasn't really my place to comment on it.
>>
>>18122137
its actually a 25% chance of you being fucked, because its 50% you get tested and 50% it comes back positive because you either are tested or you aren't, and it either comes back positive or it doesn't
>>
>>18122137
drink lots of water that day and you'll be fine.
>>
>>18122137

Probably not fucked at all desu. Let's just assume you're going to have a drug test Friday because there's no point in me typing this otherwise.

Most of the horror stories you hear about people testing positive for a month after smoking involve users who have been smoking nearly every day for a long time. Assuming you only had a few puffs and you didn't smoke any before, you should have all the metabolites under the cut off in under a week. Most tests don't show positive for the unless you're above the 50 Ng/ml cut off which is more than it sounds.

Because marijuana metabolites are lipophilic, fat people have a longer than detection window than skinny people.

I recommend working out and eating well, and staying hydrated for the whole week. Nothing you do will "flush" the metabolites out, but your body will be more efficient at removing them at it's own pace if you treat yourself right. Your body works best when we'll hydrated but you won't have any luck at flushing out the actual metabolites with water. Don't work out 24 hours before the test because that will bring the metabolites out of your fat and into your piss.

If you know for certain you will have a test, drink a ton of water. At best, it might bring the metabolites below 50 Ng/ml, and at worst your sample will show up as diluted. They might allow you a retest for a diluted sample or they might just downright fail you.

I have friends who have smoked entire joints/blunts only a week or two before a test and had no trouble passing. Good luck
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.