[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dated one of the girls in the friends group. Broke up. My buddies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7215.jpg (99KB, 750x746px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7215.jpg
99KB, 750x746px
Dated one of the girls in the friends group. Broke up. My buddies wife who's in this group also has a party next month. Ex hasn't responded to the invite so I think it's because I'll be there.

Should I just ask her to come and no hard feelings?
>>
>>18122117

Just focus on you. Life is hard enough to consistently worry about other shit that doesn't really affect you. Focus on getting your shit in order and having a good time. If she doesn't want to come thats her problem.
>>
>>18122117
better if she doesn't go bro, no awkwardness to worry about. say nothing
>>
>>18122126
>>18122140
How does one act around ex's within the same group? We're friendly but I knows there's awkwardness, from her at least.

I can be like that part of our lives never happened but I know she'll just be cold and weird especially if she starts bringing a new guy around
>>
>>18122117
She's your ex who cares?
>>
>>18122158
I'm in a similar situation where my ex and I work in the same company. Right now we're at a point where we mutually ignore each other but the breakup is still pretty fresh (happened around 2 months ago). I'm sure in time we'll be able to treat each other just like regular co-workers and say hi and stuff.

I think being polite but not overly friendly is the best way to go. Over time as feelings fade you may be able to become genuine friends again but I wouldn't force it.
>>
>>18122158
>>18122190

Not in your life anymore, not your problem.

She is an adult, she can handle her own problems and how to interact with you.

You do the same. Treat each other with respect but distance. Basically Professional water cooler talk.
>>
>>18122190
How would you deal if you had to ask her for say writing a memo or whatnot and she ends up sitting on it for a week where before she'd do it same or next day?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.