[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm looking for a new living situation, and am weighing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 0

I'm looking for a new living situation, and am weighing my options. I can't afford a place on my own, so flatmates are a must. If I live somewhere with guys (I'm female), what are the chances that they'll want to hook up with me? Also, are male flatmates cool with me bringing dates around, or is this going to turn into drama?
>>
>>18121586
I recommend against rooming with males. I've never seen mixed gender flatmates work out well for all parties.
>>
Lol I'd say it completely depends on the guys. If you get a chill nice dude chances are he'll probably have a gf who would get jealous and maybe murder you. If you bunk with fuckbois they'll definitely try something. And if you end up with a beta creep they'll probably feel personally betrayed if you bring home a date
>>
>what are the chances that they'll want to hook up with me?
100%

>Also, are male flatmates cool with me bringing dates around, or is this going to turn into drama?
100% drama

Female flatmates are worse and they will all bring random guys over, have fun.
>>
>>18121586
>what are the chances that they'll want to hook up with me?
100%

>Also, are male flatmates cool with me bringing dates around, or is this going to turn into drama?
They'll be cool with it if they're not children
>>
>>18121607
>They'll be cool with it if they're not children
You're children.

Put two monkeys in the same cage, and their solo monkey show becomes a duet monkey show or a trio. The harder you try to prevent this, the harder you will fail. Being good or bad is entirely a matter of opinion, you will use good words to describe people you like and bad words to describe people you hate.

>inb4 someone suddenly and temporarily becomes a moralist
>>
>>18121586
>If I live somewhere with guys (I'm female), what are the chances that they'll want to hook up with me?
Inevitable.
You might not be attractive, they might not be either, but through constant exposure someone will develop feelings (or rather infatuation) for the other, even if you don't sleep together, it will be uncomfortable.

This can become a contentious issue, depends on who you are living with, how intrusive you become with your dates (by making them feel uncomfortable in living spaces or them hearing you getting fucked).

Look into renting a room in a house (where a family lives) or living in all female accommodation to minimise your potential issues.
>>
In my experience, having male roomates was easy but they can get messy. The real drama only started once one of them got a gf and moved her in.
She hated me and constantly started fights over trivial stuff. She ended up moving out and stealing some of my things in the process.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.