[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how do you know you love someone? Is it supposed to be love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 0

So how do you know you love someone? Is it supposed to be love at first sight, or can you go on a few dates or whatever until you start to feel love for them?
>>
>>18121541
I never settled for someone who didn't make me feel tingly immediately. I enjoy that instant chemistry, that superficial attraction. If I don't have that, I always feel like I'm not being fair to myself.
Love is something much more complicated - it takes time to develop a bond that is in anyway meaningful. I'd say at least a year, a year and half of dating before you can say you properly love someone, because at the beginning it's all honeymoon and hormones.
>>
>>18121541
You'll know because most other people you will probably end up fapping to, to the thought of them. But this person has the power to make you stop that completely, and make you wish so badly that you were making love to that person instead, slow dancing with the person instead, cooking for each other, showering together. Others become insignificant, and that person becomes a very distracting thought... in a good way.

When the person is around, you either feel super warm inside or really happy they even exist near you..
>>
>>18121576
I felt like I was in a trance sober simply watching the girl I was crushing on.. so maybe add that. Feeling like the person is making your heart rate increase simply watching them.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.