[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In mid june of last year I met this girl. We hanged out out on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (133KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
133KB, 1600x1200px
In mid june of last year I met this girl. We hanged out out on saturdays as friends. During the same time I was still going at it with a fuckbuddy once a week, but after 3-4 weeks of meeting the new girl the fuckbuddy moved away and I dont keep contact with her anymore.

After a month of so of the fuckbuddy moving away, we started dating. Still together.

Question, is this something I should mention to my new girl? I have a feeling that this should be shared but at same time I dont want to lose the current girl, I really like her.
>>
Bump. Guessing im just beign a faggot asking this.
>>
I'm confused, who are you dating now and why can't you share it without loosing your girl?
>>
I wouldn't see a need to mention it. Has she had boyfriends before you? Doesn't she know that you're not a virgin, or had other girlfriends? It's not uncommon. If it ever comes up, she shouldn't be shocked. As long as you're committed to her now, that should be the important thing, just forget about that other girl you don't contact anymore.
>>
>>18121650
To answer your question, when we started seening each other, it was on strict friend getting to know eachother bases. While we met I was fucking my fuckbuddy but within 3 weeks of meeting the new girl I stopped.

I see this technically as being with two people at same time for a very short period of time and to see if its worth mentioning. My worry is that she would take it the wrong way.

>>18121652
Im thinking that too, dont mention it. Im, commited to her and would never do such a thing at this stage as doing such thing now would be straight up cheating.
>>
>>18121666

So you were already with her?
If you gave her the impression you were already exclusive, despite not yet starting physical intimacy then you technically cheated on her.

>>Should i tell my gf i cheated on her?

Think about that and decide accordingly
>>
>>18121676
We weren't emotinaly not intimatly involved when I cut ties with my fuckbuddy.

You jump to concusion awfully quick 2/10.

Regardless I messaged my GF about this and explained it. Its been hours, shes very likely pissed because no responce.

Welp.
>>
>>18122430
This is one of those things you talk about in person, not through a text you autist. IF you insist in telling it because I wouldn't
>>
>>18122430

Okay well in your own words

>>18121666
>I see this technically as being with two people at same time for a very short period of time

Is that not cheating? How would u feel if the situation was reversed? Just a week or two before she was fucking some other guy and decided she wanted something different yet didn't technically cut ties with him?

It's a little weird for most people. I'm not surprised shes upset. She probably feels disposable
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.