[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I know if I should reconcile with my ex, or date a different

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3808.png (149KB, 500x526px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3808.png
149KB, 500x526px
How do I know if I should reconcile with my ex, or date a different girl who is my best friend?
>>
>>18121153
You don't. You make the choice whether it's worth coming back or you should go forward. If you aren't sure give it a bit of time, then make a choice and stick through it. Because you're a situation where you can't win without losing, unless you have 0 emotions for the old girl.
>>
>>18121153
>ex
The ex contacts you,you can organize a date and you can trust yourself to not dredge up past problems.

>date a different girl
If you have bitter feelings for the ex and appreciate the different girls strengths enough that it feels like a new chapter.
>>
>>18121298
The ex and I have been off and on for a while, it's like she always needs space from me or I need space from her.. but we just have a lot of history together you know? I'm talking years

>>18121301
My ex has been messaging me lately like she wants to get back together, I just don't know if I'm trying to make something work that just shouldn't. Most of my friends have been saying to let it go, but like I've said we've had this going for so long

The other girl has really become my best friend. She's helped me through so much, especially the ups and downs with my ex even though she's had feelings for me the whole time (which I was stupidly oblivious to at first). And honestly, I've had a crush on her for a while too. She's one of the only people I've really opened up to, and the only person not in my family I've cried in front of since I was a toddler. But now that my ex is talking to me again I've kinda backed off from her and I can tell she's hurt because this same thing happened last time, and the time before that. A couple nights ago she ended up crying on the phone when we talked and said that she really wants to be there for me at least as a friend, but it hurts her too much because it feels to her like I'm just using her when things aren't working with my ex and that she's just a second choice to me. The worst part is that I can't say for sure she's wrong, and it makes me feel shitty. She also said that she doesn't want to give me up as a friend but if I go back to my ex again that "we can't exactly be the same", even if we break up again. I don't know what to do

Not to mention that sex the other girl is the best I've had in my damn life
>>
>>18121380
Seems like you like the new girl more
>>
>>18121380

Wait you're already fucking her? You've made your choice idiot. You obviously have fallen in love but are too aspie to see it.

Tell your ex you're sorry for leading her on but you have a new gf and were just too stupid to call her that.
>>
>>18121383
How do I know that I don't like her more just because she's newer to me though?

>>18121529
Well she came onto me once and I really hard a hard time resisting because she's so damn attractive. But this was right after my ex and I decided to take a break so I wasn't sure what to do, so I didn't tell her.. and it kept going on until she found out that I was sort of leading her on while still considering reconciling with my ex (who she didn't know even existed) and got really upset. We didn't talk for a bit, and then one day out of the blue she apologized for getting angry and we've been fine since. I ended up getting back with my ex and then us separating again before she talked to me again, so we've gone back to how we were. But this time she's opening up a lot more on how she feels about me, but now my ex is also messaging me getting and seems to want to get back together. I already told the new girl I don't want us to do anything sexual while I'm making up my mind but I don't know what to do
>>
>>18122036
>How do I know that I don't like her more just because she's newer to me though?

You don't, and that's a risk you have to decide to take or not.

I will point out that you already know how it plays out with the ex girlfriend.
>>
>>18121153

why do you assume that either of these is the right answer, or that either of them would end any worse than any other relationship?

its all just filler nonsense in the book of your life, there is no right answer.
>>
>>18122046
I just wonder if I'm throwing away our history together ya know?

>>18122049
This does not help me at all
>>
>>18121153
apply lube to your anus and fist yourself gradually, but progressively.
This will give you the answers you seek.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.