[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /adv/! So I've been dating this girl for about 4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Hello /adv/!

So I've been dating this girl for about 4 weeks. This is after a 3 years pause after my ex. I gave this girl a chance, because I like being with her.

The problem is, we kiss very little. And in 90% I'm the one who initiates the kissing. And it only lasts for about 5 seconds and she always cuts it first.

I'm not cucked, becasue we take turns in paying for the drinks and she doesn't really have any benefit from me, except my time.

I can tell that she is into me, but I'm starting to feel really awkward "begging" for kisses.

We told each other about previous partners and we both had at least 3-4 partners before, so I don't see the problem in unexperience.

We are planning to go to Venice (We're from Europe) for two days in the next week, but I'm thinking to break up with her before that, because I ain't a guy who begs for anything.
And It would devastate if she would simply go to sleep at the hotel.

She said that her last partner only used her for sex and also cheated on her.

What do I do, do I break up with her?

Because at thins point, I don't get anything from her which I cannot get from my male friends.

We're 25 both.
>>
>>18120918
devastate me*
>>
>>18120918
>i like being with her
Here you said it yourself. You don't cut contant with people you like hanging with.

Also you both come with dark past. And your
>not cucked
>benefit
tells me that your view on relationships is somewhat strange. It is not bussiness trade.

>I ain't a guy who begs for anything.
Well, for starters why do you even want gf? To have somebody for sex and kissing? That is a bit short sighted. With this reasoning you will be the same as her ex.

>kissing
Have you considered that some people don't like kissing much? Or that she simply still doesn't trust you at all?

Now she is basically testing you if you stay with her without sex. You can start practicing comunication. Tell her how you feel about it.

>devestate if she would simply go to sleep at the hotel
Yea, tell her this. If you are so afraid she won't sex you up, maybe it is you who is at fault.

You sound immature to me. Make her feel special and tell her you need some form of sexual pleasure or you will feel used. Sometimes the best solution is the easiest one.
>>
Okay several things stand out to me here.

>do not plan an expensive trip to a foreign place when you're not 100% happy with how things are progressing
>her reactions to the kissing and saying she was used for sex make it sound like she's trying to tell you to take it slow, but either way you should ideally discuss this and not silently wait for stuff to change or for more clues to arise, be pro-active
>if you don't get anything out of being around her you don't get from a male friend just because you didn't stick your dick in, you don't actually have feelings for her

I would break up, yeah.
>>
File: I'm dying here.jpg (450KB, 1000x900px) Image search: [Google]
I'm dying here.jpg
450KB, 1000x900px
>>18120918
>we both had at least 3-4 partners before
You both are unstable fucktards. You reap what you sow. Problem solved.
>>
>>18121241
>I don't crave sex at any rate, just showing some affection.
This doesn't negate what I said in any way. If this girl is dating you, holding your hand, you're kissing her and you feel like she's just another male friend, you don't like her enough period.
>>
>>18121245
Sorry I deleted the post because of some mistakes.

>>18121147
Thank you, a very constructive comment.

Only remark I have is that I didn't meant sex at the hotel, but you know, maybe a short make out session.

And I always looked at relationships as bussiness deals, am I wrong?

>>18121167
The trip is about 150€ per person, we're close to Italy.
I don't crave sex at any rate, just showing some affection.

>>18121170
Well Anon, I have a certificat that I'm unstable, been to the looney house twice.
And let me guess, you're a virgin?
>>
>>18121245
I didn't meant it it that way, just that we don't do much besides dating and talking.
But I could be talking in a similar way with my male friends.
Now if we did kiss and hold hands, maybe I would feel different.
>>
>>18121258
>if we did kiss
You do, from what you said in the OP. And yeah even talking to someone you're falling for is wildly different from just talking to a male friend.

Also 150 euros would to me still be a big investment for someone I just started dating. Not sure how much money you both have.

And yeah looking at relationships like business deals is a pointless and shallow comparison. For one thing it assumes that we can accurately see everything a person means to us/does for us while we're right in the middle of everything. "You don't know what you've got till it's gone" is not a thing for nothing.
Secondly if you like each other so much that not being together is non-negotiable you're already winning by being around each other, regardless of other "benefits".
>>
>>18121170
t. wizard
>>
>>18121270
Thank you, great input!

I see those 150€ as a test, I will get to see how she acts in a bit longer exposure to me and how are her personal habits.
Besides we will both pay and split the bills.
>>
File: that's gay.jpg (52KB, 527x612px) Image search: [Google]
that's gay.jpg
52KB, 527x612px
>>18121252
>And let me guess, you're a virgin?
Unfortunately not.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.