[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The questions: Am I introverted or a self-absorbed asshole? How

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: Iwannaknowwhatloveis.jpg (80KB, 584x584px) Image search: [Google]
Iwannaknowwhatloveis.jpg
80KB, 584x584px
The questions:
Am I introverted or a self-absorbed asshole?
How to get to know women with my personality?
Me:
>Generally hate talking. Job requires me to do a lot of speaking and leading, which is easy only because = money.
>Leads to a lot of mistakes by people who think I enjoy being that way all the time.
>Move through life in don't talk to me mode (earbuds, sunglasses, scarf if the weather is cold enough).
>Have never had an issue cutting people out of my life. More worried about how I can easily ignore people who are obviously talking to me. I feel guilty about it right after, but not for long.
>Not so much uncomfortable as numb when in large crowds and there is nothing to draw my attention (as in I don't mind the crowds at concerts, but if I'm out and about and there's a lot of people, just kill me.
>Don't mind my music loud, but cannot stand loud people.
I guess the best way to sum up is that I really enjoy being in my own little bubble, I feel. The only reason I'm not some forever alone is that I'm above average in the looks and brains department, but all that has done is attract women with a facade of normality, then they dump their baggage on me way to early, as in date 3.
Recently, I've become real exhausted at being social. I've been trying to push myself to get out (blessed with well-meaning friends), but I get physically tired when I'm out of my house or my few favorite haunts (as in public places I can be left alone). It hasn't affected my work, yet. Thank you for your time.
>>
Sounds like both, maybe a little pretentious too. How old are you? Maybe try finding an introverted girl as well? I recommend online (pref not ldr) or at events/shops/meetups having to do with niche hobbies if you have any.
>>
>>18120767
In sequence:
Well, yeah, but how? Not to play into the pretentious label (and not that I disagree), but a resounding comment I've gotten in my past three relationships (over about a 2 year span) was that I give off the impression of being a playboy. When I asked how they came to that conclusion, it always came down to my looks, never my actions, as if because I might be good-looking, I have to be a man whore.
Online: not good in my region, also, I'm not from this country and they tend to rely on terrible stereotypes about my home (American abroad).
>>
>>18120777
where do you live?
>>
>>18120825
A major Scandinavian city. How much does this come into play, as in, do I really have to name the country?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.