[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ Currently in a flatting situation that I'm growing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Hey /adv/

Currently in a flatting situation that I'm growing highly suspicious of. Whenever the utility bills come in I'm never able to see them so I think I'm being overcharged by my flat mates. I've tried multiple times to get them to show me but they never do. I want to move out.

I've asked a mate if they were interested in going for a flat but that doesn't look like it's going to happen.

My question is, should I stay in my current living situation or go at it on my own until I can find someone to move in with me in a new apartment? I could afford it on my own for a couple of months but it would take a large chunk of my pay cheque until I find someone (around double what I'm paying now). I'm also afraid of getting lonely as I don't have a lot of friends and my current situation let's me at least have some human interaction.

Pic unrelated
>>
>>18120686
Next time don't pay until you see the bills. Just flat out refuse. If they still refuse to show you move out on your own, better to live more poorly than be surrounded by people who lie and scheme.
>>
>>18120686
Phone the utility company and ask for the last three bills over the phone.
>>
>>18120841

I don't have their numbers and my name isn't on the lease
>>
>>18120751
This. Refuse to give them a cent until you see the bill.

If they make up some shit like "your habits use more power than others", don't buy it. They're using you, so just don't pay them anything (you're not on the lease, remember?) And move out.
>>
>>18120844
There's an obscure reference work you can use to find the utility company numbers. It's called "the phone book"
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.