[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm too poor for a boob job but I'm obsessed with perky

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

I'm too poor for a boob job but I'm obsessed with perky boobs

Like I really, really really really wish I had sexy, pretty perky boobs

I feel disgusted by the things that are attached to me and wish I had real boobs

How do I stop being obsessed with having perky tits?
>>
neck down pics.

you probably already have a wrong idea of your body image if you're that obsessed.

let strangers judge your worry level.
>>
Let's see em', we will judge objectively
>>
>>18120554
>>18120580
They're objectively saggy and ugly, there's nothing perky about them
>>
I would like to see them, and just wear push up bras and they'll look nice, saggy boobs are nice for a titty fuck lol. If they actually really bother you, you would go and get a boob job, it would be priority. My biggest fear is needles and I have not been happy with my body so I do steroids, simple fact is, if you want it that bad, go out and get it, its not impossible.
>>
>>18120548

Work hard. Earn money. Get a boob job.
>>
>>18120548
Does your first name initial involve S or C?
If neither, then I won't be involved.
>>
>>18120711
Yes, why
>>
my g had small saggy tits like op. she constantly complained that she wanted big boobs.

I wish I told her, when she would bring it up, to just save up in a boob savings acct, get a fucking boob job then if its that imortant to you

I told her the truth, that I thought they were nice tits and it didnt bother me. she ended up being kind of a bad person. if you're a good person then having less than ideal tits works in your favor. you can weed out the superficial, misogynistic etc. if you are a terrible slut of a whore, like my ex, then hope your tits fall off
>>
>>18120726
>Yes, why
Didn't expect that response, but okay.

You mean tiny-perky or huge-yet-perky? This is important still.

Another very important thing to consider? Ass game. If you have buns, hun, then the anaconda don't want
>>
>>18120743
meant for >>18120729
and to fix a typo:
>if you DON'T have buns, hun, the anaconda WON'T want
>>
>>18120743
I dont care about size as long as they were perky
>>
>>18120743
Could you post a realistic nice ass that you can achieve without plastic surgery or having round hips?
>>
>>18120758
>Could you post a realistic nice ass that you can achieve without plastic surgery or having round hips?

Well, I can, but that will get me fired because I used a cellphone at work.

I kid, but I can't exactly find a decent pic without asses HAVING ROUND HIPS. So, instead, I improvised a pic of butts.

What do you think you have? If you have inverted, I cannot help you other than just say squats help.
>>
>>18120769
I have the square H shape, my hips are square shaped with indentations to them
>>
>>18120792
Square is perfectly fine as long as you have the literal buns to back it up. I assume you do, but in case you don't, just keep squatting, do some leg lifts, make sure you eat plenty to make the weight go down there, and repeat until you get it up.

Your ass game will eventually get great enough to make up for your saggers, whatever size they may be. Unlike boob perks, you can naturally perk up your ass. It just takes fucktons of exercise and dedication.
>>
>>18120548
If you hate your boobs blame your great-grandparents' genes.

A good push-up bra will disguise many a fault and make the most of your assets.
>>
>>18120810
Not op, but would squats and lunges be enough to get a qt butt?
>>
>>18120820
Not really,
You need to do cardio every day as well, especially walking/running for an 45 minutes, even moreso on a hill/inclined treadmill/stairs.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.