[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I can make 120k a year buying weed for cheap on the darknet.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: cbb.jpg (60KB, 680x818px) Image search: [Google]
cbb.jpg
60KB, 680x818px
So I can make 120k a year buying weed for cheap on the darknet.

Should I ?

My cousin is already doing it and he's pretty well off
>>
Do you have people who you can reliably sell to?
>>
I don't see why not.
>>
>>18120534
I know two reliable people that'll net me $300 weekly.

My cousin is willing to give me 3-4 reliable semi-average customers giving me a total of about $600 a week starting.

It's difficult though, under 50 grams of cannabis is not criminal but more than that is a maximum of 14 years.
>>
Get it while you can before it gets legalized
>>
You could but it's not sustainable long term, ask yourself how many old/retired drug dealers you see.

They either end up in the penitentiary or cemetery
>>
>>18120553
It's hard to get a job after earning double what it would in a day with 1 100th the work.
>>
File: untitled.png (2MB, 1194x798px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
2MB, 1194x798px
>>18120545
Don't piss anyone off, rip them off or cheat them, and nobody will rat on you to the cops.

Also, treat your neighbors nicely. Don't do any deals around the neighborhood. Go elsewhere for that shit.

I would get a job regardless of the income you make with drugs. Having a nice house and car while unemployed is a huge red flag.

Also, live simply. Don't go buying a Lexus or Mercedes. Again, red flag. Pay off loans and bankroll that shit. Hell, it's a good idea to take some classes and try to transition away from the drugs into a decent career. Dealing is a crap shoot. While you deal, you make good money, but nobody beats the system forever.
>>
>>18120573
It's also hard to earn a job when you're in the cemetery or penitentiary.

Like >>18120553
>>18120603
mentioned, no one beats the system long term. At the end of the day, the house always wins.
>>
>>18120603
It's true, people don't know when to stop, and I worry I won't know when.

I want my own house, after that It's fairly easy to
>Rent spare rooms
>Trade shares

I grew up in foster care, I want more for myself.
>>
>>18120573
Yes, earning nothing is much more preferable
>>
>>18120615
I have trouble leaving the house because of anxiety, nobody else is going to help me.
>>
>>18120513
If you can't do the time, don't do the crime
>>
>>18120616
So selling weed is the solution to your problems?

Do you actually think you can do this forever?
>>
>>18120624
I have hf autism

I mean I can plan to succeed but honestly I don't see myself doing this for more than two years.

The people are fucking addicts to this shit, they're like zombies.

I went through about 4 years of highschool without speaking, I mean I just can't do social skills.
>>
>>18120629
Yes, and what happens when you can't sell weed anymore? You just rot where you are?

How do you even plan to build up a customer base or anything?
>>
>>18120545
don't make it your only income then. You have to diversify
>>
>>18120630
The same way I got my first girlfriend, by messaging people online.

I came here for advice but you're pretty hostile toward the idea of drug dealing.

Not everyone has the opportunities people take for granted
>>
>>18120629
high functioning autism is fine but no social skills is not. honestly just, don't do it
>>
>>18120631
I flip de burgers at the moment, some Indian with a degree who speaks broken English is my manager. Need a sick day and you're suddenly the devil

>>18120634
I thought it'd be alright, like I said I've noticed weed cooks peoples brains. They're literally like zombie people from what I've seen.
>>
Aandd reported to DEA enjoy being on a list
>>
>>18120654
I'm a south eastern European citizen, I'll report myself to the DEA and nothing will happen.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.