[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need ideas for something nice to do for my girlfriend. We've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1402.png (474KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1402.png
474KB, 750x1334px
Need ideas for something nice to do for my girlfriend. We've been together for 4 years and I'm popping the question this summer. Long distance I'm in the military and she's back home finishing her masters. We see each other fairly often for a LDR but it's been since thanksgiving so I want to do something fun and exciting.
>>
You need to be more specific- are you talking about a gift, or a get together...?

I run a ship half the year. My kids are in their teens, and my wife and I are still going strong. Before the kids showed up, I used to fly her to meet me and ride the ship for a few days if we were doing short runs.
This year I'm missing her bday, so I bought tickets to NY for her and my kids, reserved a room and got them tickets to her favorite play, which my boys actually like.

Being thoughtful w/out breaking the bank is not as easy, but it's doable. Flowers and a nice letter is not too original, but all women start leaving snail trails in their chairs if you get both delivered to their workplace. Showing off their relationship with someone who isn't actually there is both smart and proactive for the both of you. The little thoughts and the larger gestures are pretty powerful when done right.

So what are you looking to do?
>>
>>18120443
Thanks for responding! Heading back on leave soon for a little over a week. And looking for ideas for something spontaneous that us young people (25&24) could enjoy outside of the normal things. It's hard to get her out of town for more than a day between class, her internship, and her job. Ideally something we could do for a day or something romantic I could do for her while I'm there. I can't show up at her workplaces, though. Elementary school and social work.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.