[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need advice. It is of a sexual nature. I am a girl, but I think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Lorrain.jpg (2MB, 1927x1322px) Image search: [Google]
Lorrain.jpg
2MB, 1927x1322px
I need advice. It is of a sexual nature. I am a girl, but I think anyone can at least speculate on this.

I started dating a wonderful guy four months ago. Two months ago we had sex. Since then we have had sex maybe 15 times, but I have a serious problem.

His dick is TOO. DAMN. BIG.

It hurts to have sex. Him entering me literally rips my vagina, even after 10+ times together. At home I have literally tried stretching my vagina to better enjoy sex with him. It isn't working.

I can't even give him a BJ. My teeth don't open wide enough to not scrape him. He laughed it off and doesn't seem to mind, but we've only had preliminary talks about how difficult vaginal sex with him is for me. He is really afraid because he has made me bleed a few times, but I've told him it's ok with lots of lubrication to start. It isn't ok, /adv/, I lied to him.

He is such a great guy. His dick being too big seems like such a strange and absurd reason to break up with the best guy I've met in years of dating. Any advice?

Last night we watched a movie and I rubbed his dick for the last half. When it finished I lied and said I was on my period and asked if I could give him a handjob. I thought he deserved something, but I was genuinely afraid of sex.
>>
There's something called vaginitis I think, that is related to you being too nervous and unconsciously tighting your pussy, making sex uncomfortable or impossible. Maybe that's it. How big are we talking about?

Also, be honest to him, it'll be bittersweet because any guy would like to know how huge his dick is, and it's the only way you'll be able to sort this out: toghether
>>
Buy lube and use it you idjit.
>>
>>18120417
Vagismus, I think.

My wife had it too, OP, while she breastfed our kids. Basically had to live like a monk the whole time they were on the tit because her vag just puckered up like a snare drum.

It may actually be a hormonal issue, OP, because if your BF has anything like a normal dick, sex shouldn't be painful for you.

Is his dong a actually a ten inch blue veined monstrosity or is it more normal? Have you had sex with other guys? Did you have this problem then? Can you insert anything else into your vagina to test (use condom and lube- you don't want to injure yourself)?

Women often overestimate penis size in their partners, especially after the fact. You need to provide more info.
>>
>>18120397
There is no such thing as a too-big penis or too-small vagina. (You push babies through those things, remember.)

There IS such a thing as an under-aroused and under-lubricated vagina.

Solution: foreplay. Lots and lots of foreplay, followed by more foreplay and then some foreplay. And foreplay.

Have him give you an orgasm or two by hand or mouth before he even begins to think about climbing aboard.

And foreplay.
>>
>>18120397
Girl I love big dicks but not everyday. I finally had to break up with an ex it hurt so bad and he wouldn't let me recuperate, plus I finally refused to put that big thing in my mouth. I still fuck him when I get horny occasionally but my current bf is average and an average lover but I don't dread the insertion in my vajay or mouth.
>>
>>18121660
You "occasionally" fuck your ex while having a bf?
>>
>>18121673
Not that often, really. Usually 5 or 6 weeks, last time it was almost 2 months, he travels a lot.
>>
>>18121660
>>18121690
bait
>>
>>18121690

wow that's terrible

cheating is a horrible thing to do
>>
>>18121690
If this is real you should legit kill yourself.
>>
>>18120397
maybe you should tell him the truth then. if he doesn't know it's painful for you and you're so nervous, he can't change anything, and it's not going to fix itself.
>>
>>18120397
You should tell him. Also, maybe you should tell a doctor. You could even go to a doctor together. It's not the end of a world if a guy hears that he has an enormous dick, we like to hear that stuff. But when I have sex with my girl, I want her to like it. I don't want to hurt her. So if I can help her enjoy herself and know that I have a huge dick, that would be pretty cool. Hope your bf feels the same way.
>>
>>18121699
I still care for my ex a little more than my bf so I don't really feel guilty having sex with him. If anything I feel a bit weird having sex with my bf. My vagina just couldn't take it and I knew my ex was beginning to look elsewhere. I'm certain he has a lot of women.
>>
>>18120397
You're fucked OP. Plenty of women out there will take your place and know they won the lottery. Not enough guys with big dicks out there. Love the look on a woman's face. Lust, wonder and pain and it makes my dick twitch thinking about running it home.
>>
File: 1483171310621.jpg (119KB, 1000x581px) Image search: [Google]
1483171310621.jpg
119KB, 1000x581px
>>18121660
>100% bait

Shut it down
>>
>>18121801
3/10
>>
>>18121801
Stop trying to justify your shitty nature, woman. Change this shit, or buy a big dildo.
>>
>>18121868
but honestly, you current bf deserves better than that. just leave.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.