[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright so the issue is..... I'm a 25 yo male sexually attracted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1196.png (733KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1196.png
733KB, 640x1136px
Alright so the issue is..... I'm a 25 yo male sexually attracted to young girls.

I'm scared of going to a psychologist for obvious reasons. I have absolutely no interest in ever acting upon my urges I'm simply admitting they exist.

Imb4 kill yourself. No
>>
File: 1424449071187.png (237KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
1424449071187.png
237KB, 500x373px
Ask yourself these questions:

>how young?
>Why?
>Does it go beyond physical looks?

I mean, let's face it. If a female meets your sexual criteria, it doesn't matter what her age is. She's going to arouse you no matter what.

It's biology. We desire what we find attractive. You can't turn off your instincts just because her birthday's a few months away.

Now, are you attracted to young, underage girls and crave sex with underage girls? Then yes, you need to see a psychologist before you end up in prison.
>>
>>18120101
Not an ephebophile which is teenage girls. This is completely natural. Much younger which is why I'm so concerned. Like I said.....I won't end up in prison. I never act on this urge unless asking for help. Just looking for the right way to tackle it. Afraid of the psych telling the police even though I know il not a risk
>>
>>18120116
Psychologists are doctors. They can't tell the police anything unless you plan on murdering someone. Then they can tell the cops AND the person you plan on hurting.

That's what psychologists are for. You tell them your problem and they help you. Do you really think they'd just report anyone who brought them something potentially illegal? No, they'd go out of business. They're there to help you. Don't be afraid to ask for help. That's what they're there for.

If you're already thinking about younger girls, you're in the orange zone and should consult a professional immediately. Again, they won't report you, they want to help you.
>>
>>18120064
go find a short girl your age and hope that appeases your degeneracy
>>
File: 5.jpg (178KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
178KB, 683x1024px
>>18120064
Have you considered dating a trap?

The cute ones look like young girls, like video games, have penises, and when you're done with them, you can just find a new one. What more could you want?
>>
>>18120116
you never said a number, are we talking about like slutty little jb 16 yo's or like...7 year olds
>>
>>18120186
Treat humans as pump and dump. Yeah, you offer good advice. Yeah, you offer good advice for sure.

>>18120064
>Alright so the issue is..... I'm a 25 yo male sexually attracted to young girls.

Whatever you do, don't indulge yourself with those that are under age. My best friends little brother did all the time with the 13 year old sister of one of my other friends many times.

Quite frankly no one found out what was going on since her getting screwed was very secretive until she got pregnant. The fetus died, and the family of the 13 year old never went after the sexual offender.

To keep in mind, we don't necessarily find attractive what we find attractive because of biology. BUT ALSO WHAT WE CONSTANTLY FOCUS OUR ATTENTION ON.

I know that it does matter greatly what we focus our attention and that it does affect and alter our desires. Change what age in women you focus on constantly to something that is at least 18. And get rid of anything that puts the focus back on trying to pose minors as desirable.
>>
To conclude another thought. Yes the ass hole who fucked a 13 year old is walking free and clear since the parents never took retribution.
>>
File: aEVS0bj.jpg (39KB, 295x450px) Image search: [Google]
aEVS0bj.jpg
39KB, 295x450px
>>18120260
>Treat humans as pump and dump. Yeah, you offer good advice. Yeah, you offer good advice for sure.

Would you rather I condone OP performing illegal sexual activities? Some people weren't meant for love.
>>
>>18120064
age is just a number, unless you are attracted to literal toddlers there's nothing wrong with you.
Everyone find young, attractive girls sexually appealing, they just act as if they weren't because society looks down on it.
>>
>>18120283
No i would rather you not condone performing illegal sexual activities.

>when you're done with them, you can just find a new one. What more could you want?

I don't condone using humans as disposable items.
>>
>>18120313
Why yes, please, justify breaking the law by having sex with minors.
>>
>>18120327
I'm not saying "go and have sex with minors", I'm saying that being attracted to them is not wrong.
>>
>>18120116
>Much younger which is why I'm so concerned
oh shit, never in your fucking life act upon it or talk about it with anyone. Seriously, just mentioning it will ruin your life.
>>
I'm in bed now. seeyou guys.
>>
Is this causing you depression? Anxiety? If so, go to a therapist to at least learn coping mechanisms for those things, also maybe for impulse control, just in case.

Avoid unnecessary temptation. If you look at anything you find titillating, stop. Take up a new hobby, start lifting weights, something to occupy your time and mental energies.
>>
>>18120186
OP never said he was gay though.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.