[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is my problem?! I met this girl the other day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Jealousy.png (105KB, 720x389px) Image search: [Google]
Jealousy.png
105KB, 720x389px
What the fuck is my problem?!

I met this girl the other day at the college, we talked for a bit, she was touchy and seemed approachable so i asked for her number despite being quite shy myself, she gave me the number, ok everything going smoothly, but then the other day i saw her walking around in the campus with a male friend who is a particularly attractive guy, she was also pretty touchy with him, suddenly i felt a mixture of sadness and jealousy.
I was like:
"Damn, wish she walking with me.... and i hope this guy is not trying to get into her pants.."

She told me that i should call her tomorrow and that she wants to go out with me tomorrow, yet i can't stop feeling insecure and thinking that she feels something for that guy because she seemed to enjoy herself a lot being around him and if i saw her with him that would destroy me.

Why am i so jealous of that guy?
Why do i feel so attached to this girl i met just a few days ago and only know the name of?
>>
This is like highschool level shit, I don't know, have you tried calling her? Maybe the guys just a friend.
>>
>>18120045
I know how you feel, OP. I too get attached to girls very quickly, and get jealous when a girl I like seems to be flirting with another dude. But you have to put yourself in her shoes. She probably gets hit on frequently, the fact that you got her number and she's being active in going out with you means that you are a step ahead. However, that doesn't make you two exclusive to each other, and she feels free to flirt.

My advice, is to not be turned off by this. Go out, if things get serious you won't have to worry about it any longer (unless she's a cheater, in which case she won't be worth it, and you can tell her to fuck off).
>>
>>18120075
Why does this happen?

I feel like if i saw she kissing that guy my heart would be broken in 1000 thousand pieces, and i don't even know her surname yet.
Wtf.
>>
>>18120084
Feelings are weird like this for some people more than others dude. There is no why, really.
>>
>>18120084
Invested too much of yourself in her. Trusted her without really knowing her. Know her first, the decide if she's worth trusting.
>>
>>18120134
But i didn't invest anything in her yet.

We just talked a bit and exchanged numbers.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.